Kits Classic Kits by Pippjfreak

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Maybe. Pesuniverse are about to release classic patch (which is really just vipers gyof from here) so lets see what kits they create first

Reactions: mare3

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Real Madrid 1999-00
TBTY10R.png

Home
gcvA0c7.png

Away
EOhnurp.png

GK
6TuTizK.png
Cheers
Pip
Added 3rd kit, amended GK (to be blue & yellow) and added alternate GK kit
nkfq2WQ.png

3rd Kit
LK6lNqo.png

GK (Updated)
u0ZOdh2.png

Alternate GK
9El575L.png
Cheers
Pip

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Aston Villa 1981-82
NVLURC9.png

Home
6RM2QfS.png

Away (Euro Cup Final)
bM6pO99.png

Away (League version)
gV0qyLX.png

GK
tdoESAf.png
If any one is interested Slarkmeister (@Slarkmeister on twitter) will be releasing a ted file for this team soon, along with already released files for the other Euro Champions I've already posted. Give him a follow for news.

Cheers
Pip
*Background image for the preview was taken from google so probably belongs to Aston Villa FC

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Hi,you are great ! Please can you make this kit?
Juvefan2, Pesuniverse have finally released their (Vipers) classic OF. This kit has been included in that file. The kit (created by someone else on here, Salvat78) is spot on in my opinion so there is no need for me to create it,
sorry
Pip.

Reactions: mare3

mattk

Primi Calci
25 Novembre 2017
PSN ID
math
Chelsea 2011-12
8e29Th8.png

j2zcHbW.png

rHylgzy.png

CACxcgj.png

Home
MO8kFYO.png

Away
YKln96p.png

3rd
JTjp0Kk.png

GK
5ABWYdx.png
Cheers
Pip

Good moring to you, i find you work great really dont worry the result is like an official shirt.
I like really the away shirt in black and blue, if you allowed me just one or two things. The adidas logo on the back of socks should be in white and i see that the cfc logo in blue is not completly in the middle in the kit.

Is it possible about the shirt to insert the premier league logo please?
barclays-premier-league-logo.jpg

chelsea2_1916485i.gif

That would be so much great!!!

Regards and thank you for your work!!!

Ultima modifica:
Reactions: pippjfreak

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Good moring to you, i find you work great really dont worry the result is like an official shirt.
I like really the away shirt in black and blue, if you allowed me just one or two things. The adidas logo on the back of socks should be in white and i see that the cfc logo in blue is not completly in the middle in the kit.

Is it possible about the shirt to insert the premier league logo please?
barclays-premier-league-logo.jpg

chelsea2_1916485i.gif

That would be so much great!!!

Regards and thank you for your work!!!
Is this better?
SgpYYmi.png

FzHVzaR.png

I don't normally put league sleeve patches on the shirts because if you have them turned on in game it can look odd as they will sit on top of each other.
Regarding the socks again I never try and get them exact for added authenticity, I mean have you seen some football players? Some of them struggle to get them on the right feet never mind making sure they are straight!
Cheers
Pip

mattk

Primi Calci
25 Novembre 2017
PSN ID
math
Is this better?
SgpYYmi.png

FzHVzaR.png

I don't normally put league sleeve patches on the shirts because if you have them turned on in game it can look odd as they will sit on top of each other.
Regarding the socks again I never try and get them exact for added authenticity, I mean have you seen some football players? Some of them struggle to get them on the right feet never mind making sure they are straight!
Cheers
Pip

You are just magic!! Everything is perfect really i like very much.
For the socks i think maybe its just because its a kit for pes 2018 and i play on pes 2017 :)
I want to say you Thank you very much to have take time for the kits it is the same than the official shirts ;););)

I just would like your help a last time for 2 kits when you ll have time and if is it possible of course

If you have this one of real madrid 2009/2010 that would be great

RackMultipart20160310-54102-rik7ie-real_madrid_inline.png

18963.jpg

And for this one of barça

1466370871-barca-2009-champions-league-final.png

The logo of champions league on the blue sleeve is a little bit too big, if its possible, put one less big and more down on the sleeve.

Thank you for all you do.
Regards

Ultima modifica:
Reactions: renzii.5451 e mare3

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
You are just magic!! Everything is perfect really i like very much.
For the socks i think maybe its just because its a kit for pes 2018 and i play on pes 2017 :)
I want to say you Thank you very much to have take time for the kits it is the same than the official shirts ;););)

I just would like your help a last time for 2 kits when you ll have time and if is it possible of course

If you have this one of real madrid 2009/2010 that would be great

RackMultipart20160310-54102-rik7ie-real_madrid_inline.png

18963.jpg

And for this one of barça

1466370871-barca-2009-champions-league-final.png

The logo of champions league on the blue sleeve is a little bit too big, if its possible, put one less big and more down on the sleeve.

Thank you for all you do.
Regards
Maybe in the future but I have a few others on my to do list. The Barca one would likely be first as I've only recently done a Madrid kit.
Cheers
Pip

mattk

Primi Calci
25 Novembre 2017
PSN ID
math
Maybe in the future but I have a few others on my to do list. The Barca one would likely be first as I've only recently done a Madrid kit.
Cheers
Pip

I understand its normal. You will do the kits when you will decid, no problem. I will follow your work because i find your creations perferct like the originals shirts!!

Reactions: pippjfreak

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Been quiet for a while but still working on some kits.
Brann Bergen 1991
Home
PLNkkFZ.png

Away
0bVVP1u.png

NjZNDvn.png
iq2LY8W.png
A classic Adidas template although admittedly this kit probably is only of interest to Norwegians
Cheers
Pip

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
A little something for South American classic fans
Universitario de Deportes - 1997
o8mTKOq.png

Home
CE2fg1x.png

Away
QBhXrEw.png

GK
TIPZwuB.png

The away kit should have a typical umbro watermark similar to most other kits they produced at the time but I couldn't make it out on the image I had so I've had to leave it off, if any one has a decent image of it please post it so I can add it to the kit

Cheers
Pip

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
RuiAguas77