pippjfreak.imgur.com
Glasgow Rangers 2002-03

Home

Away

3rd Kit

GK v1

GK v2

GK v3
I have to admit defeat with the halftone pattern. I know it's not exact but it was really difficult to work out where the dots grew larger and darker (not helped that every shirt I looked at had a different pattern!) beyond my meagre skills it seems. Any pro kitmakers out there feel free to show me how it should have been done.

Cheers
Pip

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Aberdeen, Scotland
pippjfreak.imgur.com
Something a little different, taking inspiration from Adidas & the World Cup kits that pay homage to past designs I've created some fantasy kits for Everton FC

The home is inspired by the classic Le Coq Sportif strip from the 83-85 seasons, the away is my take on Umbros diamond strip from 86-87 seasons whilst the 3rd strip is from their original 1881-82 kits
Home

Away

3rd

GK
Special thanks to https://twitter.com/StuieHayllor for the player graphic and original idea and @ianscott42 for the GK kit
Hope you all like it
Cheers
Pip

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Aberdeen, Scotland
pippjfreak.imgur.com
ciao grande!!
hai per caso queste maglia'??
Short answer is no... but I have created the England 1990 away shirt which had the same pattern(s) so it should be easy enough to do. I have Lazio 93 to finish then I've been asked to look at Ajax 95 but I could probably do something soon for it but I would ask a favour from you, can you post good images of the shorts & socks so I can do the full kit?

Pip

Utenti Online

Statistiche del Sito

Discussioni
Membri
Ultimo iscritto
Loreee