[PS4] classic teams for pes 2018

D

Deletedmember107

Ali, maybe we don't get it. If I have an OF and I want to use players from another OF, the only way to do in 1 shot is that your players have been created on fake ones in fake leagues and I have to have fake leagues empty. In any other case you will mess my OF.

Reactions: aliheidari2520

aliheidari2520

Giovanissimi A
22 Settembre 2016
PSN ID
aliheidari2520
Ali, maybe we don't get it. If I have an OF and I want to use players from another OF, the only way to do in 1 shot is that your players have been created on fake ones in fake leagues and I have to have fake leagues empty. In any other case you will mess my OF.
they do are edited from fake players and fake leagues (and some created player) ...
maybe only about 5 players from free agent (and I used over 35 years old (and less than 60 overall) player in this case, because there is less possibility for them to be in the existed teams in default situation)

D

Deletedmember107

What here we are saying, is that, and the matter is extended to everybody editing the database, when you create these kind of players which are no more involved in nowadays, we would like you don't transfer players from any other fake league, leaving teams of 16, because you mess the ones eventually written on. If you create players on the existing fake ones without transfer, you don't mess anything. I choose the team to overwrite and the rest remain untouched.
Anyway thanks the same.

aliheidari2520

Giovanissimi A
22 Settembre 2016
PSN ID
aliheidari2520
What here we are saying, is that, and the matter is extended to everybody editing the database, when you create these kind of players which are no more involved in nowadays, we would like you don't transfer players from any other fake league, leaving teams of 16, because you mess the ones eventually written on. If you create players on the existing fake ones without transfer, you don't mess anything. I choose the team to overwrite and the rest remain untouched.
Anyway thanks the same.
I know, that's why I made my teams base on that ...
but there was some odd problem !
when I import some teams (fo ex team A) they mess some other teams ! (in my own PS4) and when I import mess team again to be corrected, then the A team was messed again !!! it happened several time ...
so I have been forced to overwrite this new mess team players by my players ... but some of the mees team players now had present face ! and was not editable, so I was forced to transfer them and add fake player to be editable