PES 2017: news, video, immagini, commenti e rumors!! [2]

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Das Schützenfest

Giovanissimi A
27 Settembre 2013
PSN ID
simuuvh
@luxdex
Niente lux, ripreso Pes in mano dopo tanto tempo e purtroppo l'ho ritrovato come lo avevo lasciato. Troppo semplice il gioco di prima... non dovrebbe essere così usando il Galles. Credo fortemente nel prossimo Pes però :cool:

Reactions: luxdex

admin

Prima squadra
Amministratore
23 Luglio 2009
PSN ID
marisdeo
@PESFannews "Re. #PES2017 net physics. @Adam_Bhatti has confirmed to us that they HAVE been completely reworked with 4 hanging settings to choose from." "riguardo la fisica delle reti di PES 2017, Adam ci ha confermato che l'hanno completamente rielaborata con 4 differenti opzioni di tiraggio tra cui scegliere" (non son sicuro sulla traduzione di hanging)
A riguardo, hanging potrebbe riferirsi al disegno delle reti. Sinceramente non saprei.

Masterofpes

Primavera
26 Gennaio 2012
Comunque una cosa che devono fare lasciando stare tutto gameplay etc
Una modalità online per il verso...

Myclub non mi convince...o meglio per come è fatta.

Ultimate team secondo me per come è fatta è una figata pazzesca..lasciando stare che è ingiocabile per è tutto uno script ma è veramente fatta bene....
La compravendita dei giocatori è fondamentale e non capisco perché ancora in myclub non la mettono...

E considerando che ci sono bimbiminchia che spendono migliaia di euro per i pacchetti quindi fonte di guadagno non capisco cosa sta aspettando konami...

Discorso brutto il mio perché un gioco dovrebbe divertire e basta ma se analizziamo il fattore economico tallone d achille di konami non capisco davvero cosa stiano aspettando...

Basterebbe fare che ogni pallone che giri sia una sorta di pacchetto di figurine come in Fifa ...
Poi se uno vuole spendere soldi per i top player paga e sono fatti suoi....

Il bello di pes è che se sei bravo anche con giocatori medi. A parità di livello di condizione delle freccette te la giochi con chiunque in Fifa no

Reactions: Francy79

Alexbeckhs

Juniores
15 Novembre 2014
A riguardo, hanging potrebbe riferirsi al disegno delle reti. Sinceramente non saprei.
Si riferisce certamente a come pendano, probabilmente il retro della porta, hanno dato importanza quest'anno a questi particolari perche' laddove la palla colpisce i pali o la traversa, tremeranno anche i 2 pali posteriori alla quale e' legata la rete.

totti88

Prima squadra
30 Maggio 2011
PSN ID
lupoasroma88
qualcuno puo tradurre tutti i questi twett :)

'm following the #PESday hashtag and seeing a couple of tweets coming through, albeit non english. If i get time i'll post up anything i see that's relevant here:

so far:

If you want to exchange a player in the Formationsscreen, you can see immediately what value had other players at his position. #PESDay - @PESianity
New information screen with player faces (finally!). Looks very good - @PESianity
We confirm the tempo of slow match - @WENB_ES
highlights: many new animations - @WENB_ES
Player reviews can be viewed already at the half-time break, new stats ball winning, events, etc - @PESianity
Replays flow normal speed So refreshing to see.. faces look like they are on another level.. more lifelike - @DJDaymos
Camera angles look like a hand held TV cam when the players came off at half time.. quality - @DJDaymos
Arguments still look a bit stiff #PES2017 - @AshElNegro
Transitions between camera angles are not like before #PES2017 No black screen pause ie gap... Replys are relevant clips only - @DJDaymos
New player attributes - Body Control & Physical Contact - @AshElNegro
keepers seem to be a massive improvement just smashed a shot toward the bottom corner v @bad_boy_g & Lloris tipped it round the post - @PESFanPirate
Through balls over the top don't seem to be so OP with defenders reading it most of the time and managing to intercept - @PESFanPirate
deep defensive line is fantasticPart of advanced instructions' stops any long balls! Amazing how the defenders stop all L1 triangle - @bad_boy_g
The way the ball moves is so accurate! They've toned down the sped of the game! So many advanced instructions! Trying them all -@bad_boy_g
Passing is smooth with long balls less affective! Positive so far played @PESFan_Pirate two games won one and lost one! The battles r good - @bad_boy_g
The realism on pes17 is amazing + keepers are doing some fantastic saves! - @bad_boy_g
When a player gets booked now, the card appears next to their name at the bottom of the screen - @GariClark
One word GOALKEEPERS - ‏@danielrhenry
everything feels so free on the pitch #PESDay - ‏@danielrhenry
seen 1 one on one so far R2 worked but will try it a few more times to see how it works out #PESDay #PES2017 - @PESFanPirate
Also, the shooting is so much more organic now compared to how it was last year. It now feels rewarding - @GariClark
At free-kicks, there are the obligatory spray by the referee, however without annoying sequences like a different game... - @PESianity
Nets are more realistic and react how they should. - @GariClark
Referees make mistakes, but they're realistic mistakes based on referees position and speed of play - @AshElNegro
Both Attacking and Defending are more difficult but rewarding. Skills make more sense but not overpowered - @AshElNegro
R2 shots are hit and miss as not all are going in keepers are making saves on shots that go in on PES2016 - @PESFanPirate
It feels that way (Is the game harder?), yeah. You have to work harder now to get results - @GariClark
Shooting is more natural and dynamic (Is there shot variation?) and the refs are a lot better at blowing for fouls and playing advantage etc - @GariClark
Body Control attribute greatly affects dribbling and allows players like Sanchez and Cazorla to do bits - @AshElNegro
just a quick one - if you want to shut up shop you can defending is so solid - @Danielrhenry
'Ultra responsive' 'natural' 'immersive' three words I'd use to describe #PES2017 so far - @Glen_pesworld
So far, wow. Actually so impressed. Can also confirm through ball spamming is gone, thoroughly tested by Few people - @damidnitekid
honestly through ball spammers will be destroyed - defending is so awesome this year - @danielrhenry
I was very dirty! Refs don't let you get away with fouling and Doing super cancel - @bad_boy_g
I am now afraid of the ref - they will punish you - @danielrhenry
Al players aren't making rash decisions! (do the refs show AI the red card?) Refs are actually realistic strict but won't just give reds - @bad_boy_g
you can do he Gegenpress is part of the advanced instructions! And teams press real hard so for people who time waste you can use this new feature to win the ball back! It's awesome!! - @bad_boy_g
Passes are good there is a leap in quality for this in automatic to be aware of the power, Position to give the pass will be very important for their effectiveness - @WENB_ES
Gone are the days of usin super cancel 2 get out of free kicks, keep getting pulled up straight away unless clear advantage is there - @PESFanPirate
Goalkeepers now have many more animations. Are much more secure, stop much more - @WENB_ES
(‏@Bluetony88 do the cpu actually make fouls this year?) YEP - @Glen_pesworld
(‏@iam_emmo when you play against AI do all their shots go low in the bottom corner as per PES16?) nope it's more varied, they'll try many different ways to score including more crossing of the ball - @Glen_pesworld
One AI game down. Shooting is great, passing is amazing, keepers are beautiful, referees are improved but have a few flaws. Overall, v happy - @nicodimaria
It's similar to PES 2016, but instead of a dotted line, it's now just a line (for free kicks/corners) - @GariClark
Yeah, more variation and no, it's harder to do that (running with ball from one end to the other) with a CB now as the players close down space better - @GariClark
kits are flowing it looks amazing. When a player jumps his shirt sometimes lifts and you see a bit of belly - @Glen_pesworld
I've played on game against cpu they were very unpredictable (in terms of scripting) - @glen_pesworld
With R2 shots are now less effective both outside and inside the area. - @WENB_ES
(‏@robbieshq Is that bug still in where you can keep possession in your own half and the AI don't attempt to win it back?) nope the opposition are very intuitive in this game - @glen_pesworld
(‏@jiinala also one area which annoyed me a lot, do all players have quick acceleration or has that been individualised) Its a lot better now - @GariClark
So far all day only one own goal has gone in - better team AI - @danielrhenry
the AI adapts to what you are doing you find yourself attacking one way then trying something else - @danielrhenry
one thing they've really wanted to focus on is goalkeepers! And they've really made keepers stronger!, we can expect keepers saving the shots that you expect them to save and some you'll be surprised that they save, keepers are so strong this year possibly the best Pes keepers in the decade, you have to earn every single goal! You will feel rewarded after scoring! - @bad_boy_g
it's still in the game (rainbow flick) but it's very stoppable! Early days so hopefully it will be even less affective - @bad_boy_g
no you don't see that (shirt pulling) but you do see players challenging each other to win the ball - @bad_boy_g
I'm just hoping they tweak little bits like ref blowing 4 full time whilst someone is attacking! They are working on it (any negatives?) - @bad_boy_g
you will see players attempting to win the ball back! - @bad_boy_g
The Grass looks 3d in the replays - @WENB_ES
Collisions now are much more credible, there are still some "stunning" ��, but very improved - @WENB_ES
Manual mode feels like #PES2016 - @WENB_ES

Gigantebuono

Giovanissimi A
22 Settembre 2014
Comunque una cosa che devono fare lasciando stare tutto gameplay etc
Una modalità online per il verso...

Myclub non mi convince...o meglio per come è fatta.

Ultimate team secondo me per come è fatta è una figata pazzesca..lasciando stare che è ingiocabile per è tutto uno script ma è veramente fatta bene....
La compravendita dei giocatori è fondamentale e non capisco perché ancora in myclub non la mettono...

E considerando che ci sono bimbiminchia che spendono migliaia di euro per i pacchetti quindi fonte di guadagno non capisco cosa sta aspettando konami...

Discorso brutto il mio perché un gioco dovrebbe divertire e basta ma se analizziamo il fattore economico tallone d achille di konami non capisco davvero cosa stiano aspettando...

Basterebbe fare che ogni pallone che giri sia una sorta di pacchetto di figurine come in Fifa ...
Poi se uno vuole spendere soldi per i top player paga e sono fatti suoi....

Il bello di pes è che se sei bravo anche con giocatori medi. A parità di livello di condizione delle freccette te la giochi con chiunque in Fifa no
Io mi accontenterei invece di una Master per il verso...

Gigantebuono

Giovanissimi A
22 Settembre 2014
Esatto. I rigori andrebbero letteralmente rifatti e, in più, Dovrebbero aggiungere una stats solo per l'abilità nel calciare rigori.
Ma non solo stat per i rigori ma io mi ricordo quando creavo dei giocatori che mancavano altre stat perchè un giocatore non può avere una pagina sola di stat troppo semplificato...

Reactions: __MQUC__

weILL

Prima squadra
9 Luglio 2011
Replays flow normal speed So refreshing to see..
Ohhhhhh:oops:..

Una cosa che in PES 2016 già c'era ma stranamente solo negli highlights delle partite "SIM"..

PS: la frase tradotta sarebbe "I replay scorrono a velocità normale Cosi' rinfrescante da vedere"

Confermo "hanging" è il tiraggio, l'appendimento.. Altra ottima cosa se cosi' fosse..

ZlatanIbra10

Primavera
7 Settembre 2013
Non ci sono più interruzioni e schermi neri durante il match.

(non ho tempo di leggere tutto)
per intenderci in via definitiva , bhatti quindi quando ha scritto in quel modo ha inteso che le reti potranno essere o tese o morbide ( non che me ne importi moltissimo dato che quest'anno considero piu una priorita i portieri pero meglio di niente è sicuramente )giusto ?

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
kaisersoze