[EDITING] Copia Base 2021

Johnny_Firefly

Primi Calci
10 Settembre 2021
PSN ID
Johnny_Firefly
Melos, made decent headway with Newcastle youngsters thanks to your suggestions and prepping for an ML with these guys in the youth team - still looking to do Will Brown, Oisin McEntee, Lewis Cass, Dylan Stephenson and Cameron Ferguson - big ask as it involves checking out the website https://www.nufc.co.uk/teams/under-23s/ and players on loan - but if you have any thoughts it'd be much appreciated

Melos

Juniores
12 Ottobre 2020
Melos, made decent headway with Newcastle youngsters thanks to your suggestions and prepping for an ML with these guys in the youth team - still looking to do Will Brown, Oisin McEntee, Lewis Cass, Dylan Stephenson and Cameron Ferguson - big ask as it involves checking out the website https://www.nufc.co.uk/teams/under-23s/ and players on loan - but if you have any thoughts it'd be much appreciated
Thank You !

Here's to you :

Brown - Tsygankov (Dinamo Kyiv)
McEntee - O. Karavaev (Dinamo Kyiv)
Cass - Smith Rowe (Arsenal)
Stephenson - Orban (Hungary)
C. Ferguson - Kokorin (Fiorentina)

Melos

Juniores
12 Ottobre 2020
Ragazzi gioco da tempo a Pes ma non so cos'è il copia base,me lo spiegate?
E' un procedimento che permette di copiare tutti i valori di un calciatore su di un altro. In questo caso noi lo utilizziamo per dare volti ai calciatori privi di Face Scan, utilizzando i volti di quelli che invece lo possiedono. Cercando ovviamente tra quelli più simili.

Qui ti lascio il tutorial:

Johnny_Firefly

Primi Calci
10 Settembre 2021
PSN ID
Johnny_Firefly
Thank You !

Here's to you :

Brown - Tsygankov (Dinamo Kyiv)
McEntee - O. Karavaev (Dinamo Kyiv)
Cass - Smith Rowe (Arsenal)
Stephenson - Orban (Hungary)
C. Ferguson - Kokorin (Fiorentina)
Thanks again Melos, I have to admit I have only recently discovered the base copy method and I'm finding it strangely addictive. Currently working on base copying a few young prospects before firing up the ML. Appreciate all the work!

Melos

Juniores
12 Ottobre 2020
Thanks again Melos, I have to admit I have only recently discovered the base copy method and I'm finding it strangely addictive. Currently working on base copying a few young prospects before firing up the ML. Appreciate all the work!

Thank You !
I'm always available for everything, don't hesitate to ask me for other Copy Base.
However, yes, it's a very useful method. It can be said that it has become my drug :rotfl:

Reactions: Johnny_Firefly

RS-Mako

Allievi B
23 Novembre 2020
PSN ID
MakoXVII
Ciao Melos! Tutto bene? Volevo chiederti se riusciresti a trovare un copia base di questi tre giocatori:
Davide Marfella:Napoli
Filippo Costa:Napoli
Alessandro Zanoli:Napoli
Grazie infinite!

Melos

Juniores
12 Ottobre 2020
Ultima modifica:

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato