Kits Classic Kits by Pippjfreak

4 Ottobre 2015
Short answer is no... but I have created the England 1990 away shirt which had the same pattern(s) so it should be easy enough to do. I have Lazio 93 to finish then I've been asked to look at Ajax 95 but I could probably do something soon for it but I would ask a favour from you, can you post good images of the shorts & socks so I can do the full kit?

Pip
ora cerco foto complete!!
grazie!!

4 Ottobre 2015
Short answer is no... but I have created the England 1990 away shirt which had the same pattern(s) so it should be easy enough to do. I have Lazio 93 to finish then I've been asked to look at Ajax 95 but I could probably do something soon for it but I would ask a favour from you, can you post good images of the shorts & socks so I can do the full kit?

Pip

hi, I'm sending you city photos and leeds you would be very kind if you could do with the same graphics !! so they were both Umbrian !! thank you

Allegati

• city away.jpg
    city away.jpg
    49.6 KB · Visualizzazioni: 11
  • city home.jpg
    city home.jpg
    104.7 KB · Visualizzazioni: 10
  • city home.jpg
    city home.jpg
    104.7 KB · Visualizzazioni: 9
  • Leeds-1990JPG.jpg
    Leeds-1990JPG.jpg
    51.6 KB · Visualizzazioni: 11
  • shutt-vs-blades-copy.jpg
    shutt-vs-blades-copy.jpg
    98.6 KB · Visualizzazioni: 10
  • shutt-vs-blades-copy.jpg
    shutt-vs-blades-copy.jpg
    98.6 KB · Visualizzazioni: 9
D

Deletedmember15071

paul-lake-of-manchester-city-and-mike-phelan-of-manchester-united-in-picture-id912669068

august-1990-football-league-division-one-tottenham-hotspur-v-city-picture-id1058449982

august-1990-football-league-division-one-tottenham-v-manchester-city-picture-id827616484

Reactions: pippjfreak
4 Ottobre 2015
Would this Leeds kit do you?
OAZaebj.jpg
1i0sooT.jpg
Vh1dvzL.jpg

Home
vCJrTvH.png

Away
ZK6Dy4u.png

3rd
XWg2WzH.png

GK
neKK3nu.png
Pip

si queste sono della admiral, le avevo già.
ma siccome il leeds nella stagione 1989-90 aveva la umbro mi chiedevo se facendo quelle del manchester city con lo stesso template, potevi fare anche il leeds ;-)))
se non puoi no problem, grazie di tutto!! ;-))

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Yeah I'll do them, I only create kits in my spare time & it's my wee mans birthday this weekend so it won't be this week I'm afraid.
Also the triangle pattern isn't the same as the England kit :( but it is the same as an umbro GK kit I created for CSKA Moscow so it should still be easy enough to recreate :)

Pip

Reactions: aquilarandagia75
4 Ottobre 2015
Yeah I'll do them, I only create kits in my spare time & it's my wee mans birthday this weekend so it won't be this week I'm afraid.
Also the triangle pattern isn't the same as the England kit :( but it is the same as an umbro GK kit I created for CSKA Moscow so it should still be easy enough to recreate :)

Pip

many many happy birthday !!!! Good weekend!

Reactions: pippjfreak