[TEAMS] 24 Classic National Teams by PESBuck

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
a0AqXk7.jpg

Kits 1024
Installs in 2nd Division England * (Alternative Install Version at bottom of post)

*NOTE - After each LIVE UPDATE, you will need to re-install the 24 Classic National Teams due to being installed in 2nd Division England.

Just a side note, due to Konami, the mini face images will be wrong in Team Settings but correct player likeness in game in V1, V2, and V3.

V4 includes 552 added players to the game as it will make the minimap faces white silhouettes like on the Fake League players. V4 also updates Legends from DP2 and DP3 as well as spelling mistakes.

V5 updates Legends from DP4
V6 updates Legends from DP5
V7 updates Legends from DP6
V8 updates Legends from DP7

V8 Version (04 Jun 2020)
Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/15qi...ational_Teams_PES_2020_v8_by_PESBuck.zip/file

Make sure to click Apply Player Data when installing.

If you already installed V1 or V2, V3, either keep those versions or you will need to delete your EDIT file to install this file as the way this file was created to remove the minimap players.

Also included is a World Cup Logo pack to create your own Classic World Cups through Konami Cup. From a 16 team 1970 FIFA World Cup or a 24 team 1994 World cup, the choice is yours.

6PwxWiV.jpg

[youtube]

Credits:

Kits: Dartion, Jeremj2, Aliheidari2520, G2X, Homer S., Cabanaxbox, Aerial Edson, Gene92, Delac, Armandrillo, Ratmundo, Buffon99

Faces: Ronarid, PESBuck, JuniorMantis, Emerson Pereira, A S C 10-16, Ratmundo, Ciervos Clásicos, Realalibahzad, Killie 1974, Allendöglü

Alternative Version Installed in Other Latin America
Added 24 April 2020

For those asking for another version that is not installed in 2nd Division England, here is a 21 team version of the 24 Classic National Teams that installs in Other Latin America.

wcOyMw9.jpg

V2 updates Legends from DP7

V2 Version (04 Jun 2020)
Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k095..._PES_2020_by_PES_Buck_Alternative_V2.zip/file

Ultima modifica:

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
After DataPack 3, I will release a updated version of the 24 Classic National Team OF.

It will include 552 added players to the game as it will make the minimap faces white silhouettes like on the Fake League players as it will send current "Real Players" the classic players were created over to Free Agents.

Will also include updated Licensed legends from DP2 and any from DP3. Will also fix spelling errors.

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
this is compatible to patch PESFan.it FO v10?
It is if you do no mind those teams over English Division 2. All players are new players added to the game via Unused Player IDs so no player conflicts.

I have a 27 version team that installs in Other Latin America that also uses teams from PLA.

rossipaz

Primi Calci
10 Dicembre 2017
Why do I install the formations only up to England? from the letter F onwards no national team installs me, why?

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Why do I install the formations only up to England? from the letter F onwards no national team installs me, why?
Maybe try a different thumbdrive.Do you have any image space left as that will happen when run out of image space.

I installed it last night on a different OF and they all installed.

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Gimmirana