***Supernova Pes2020 Tattoo***

dennisb1

Juniores
3 Ottobre 2014
Raga datemi qualche nome di qualche giocatore che va per la maggiore,qualche giovane forte,da fare da zero...
Simon Kjaer dell'Atalanta ha dei tatuaggi spettacolari da fare. Se vuoi sul sito che ti avevo dato trovi immagini dettagliatissime.
Altrimenti sarà uno dei primi che farò io;)

Sho9_6

Pulcini
7 Dicembre 2019
Try to eliminate the whites on barella arm (the japanese part) i would also turn down opacity a bit - so 10%
So basicially turn the whites to skin color - for example eraser with 0% Hardness & low opacity

Reactions: Deletedmember40021

Sho9_6

Pulcini
7 Dicembre 2019
The Dani Alves texture: shit thats old :D
actually about 90% of that texture is by Rob Kenshin
He drew the tattoo from scratch o_O

Sho9_6

Pulcini
7 Dicembre 2019
Ultimi lavori, cerco di mantenere alto il contrasto e i colori perche' mi piace che in game si vedano. :)

Ringrazio @Sho9_6 per le sue meravigliose tele! Thx mate

Visualizza allegato 143119Visualizza allegato 143120Visualizza allegato 143121Visualizza allegato 143122Visualizza allegato 143124Visualizza allegato 143126Visualizza allegato 143127

I would say find your style in colors - some are darker than others
and overall warped too much
Watch out for placing - they are all too low placed on the arm

D

Deletedmember40021

The Dani Alves texture: shit thats old :D
actually about 90% of that texture is by Rob Kenshin
He drew the tattoo from scratch o_O
Is he so old ??? :eek:
I can't take any more of these players with arms full of tattoos ... :rotfl:

Try to eliminate the whites on barella arm (the japanese part) i would also turn down opacity a bit - so 10%
So basicially turn the whites to skin color - for example eraser with 0% Hardness & low opacity
I know it, but I try not to use low opacity for a personal reason, I keep them all very upset because playing with a faraway camera makes me happy to see the tattoo, if I did them like in reality I wouldn't see anything ... ;)

Lo so bro, ma cerco di non usare opacita' bassa per un motivo mio personale, li tengo tutti molto contrastati perche' giocando con una telecamera lontana mi fa piacere vedere il tatuaggio, se li facessi come nella realta' non vedrei niente... ;)

D

Deletedmember40021

I would say find your style in colors - some are darker than others
and overall warped too much
Watch out for placing - they are all too low placed on the arm
I know it, but unfortunately working only with Photoshop you know very well that breaking balls is adapting the old canvas to the new arm file ...o_O:zzz:
At the moment, unfortunately, I'm looking for the quantity to quality, then when I do mine I try to be more precise. ;)

D

Deletedmember40021

Thx mate but I could place them well if only I looked at the photos but I try to hurry .. :p

Remember when you taught me that I asked you if you could create a boundary mask on the contour of the new arm files, then importing the clipping of the old texture inside, this fit inside the boundaries. Is it possible to do this?

Sho9_6

Pulcini
7 Dicembre 2019
Thx mate but I could place them well if only I looked at the photos but I try to hurry .. :p

Remember when you taught me that I asked you if you could create a boundary mask on the contour of the new arm files, then importing the clipping of the old texture inside, this fit inside the boundaries. Is it possible to do this?

Something else is possible -I tell you tomorrow
Good night

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
kaisersoze