[QATAR 2022] Kimi85&Flat82 World Cup Update

Kimi85

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
26 Luglio 2017
Could you not have created Canada and placed on either European Classic Team or World Classic Team like this one?

You could add the Italy National team that did not qualify on the other Classic team not used after Canada is added to the other.

No offense, kinda hard to play a World Cup with only 31 teams when you do have an option to add them into the game.
We were thinking on that.

Don't know if then we gonna have duplicate in ML

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Players from the two Classic Teams do not show up in ML unless you edit the teams with less than 32 players. That is why I created the Dumbed Down Squads a few years ago to reduce the player stats for those unused players that go to Free Agents. Whatever team you create over the Classic Teams do not show up ML nor the Players. A few years ago the PLayers would if you clicked the button when starting a ML but that feature was removed.

Here is info on the Dumbed Down Squads and the reason I originally created it - http://www.pesgaming.com/index.php?threads/dumbed-down-classic-teams-exports.104734/#post-2221928 -- DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THAT PAGE AS THAT WAS FROM PES 2020 THAT I ORGINALLY CREATED THE FILE.

Here is PES 2021 Version - https://www.pesfutebol.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=414

Reactions: Kimi85

Kimi85

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
26 Luglio 2017
@PesBuck so we will not see 2 Alphonso Davies or Jonathan David in ML, right?

Should we create them as base copy?

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Let's take your OF as example. On the European and World Classic teams where players such as CAFU, BECKENBAUER, LIZARAZU and ETC... exist, those players do not show up in ML in Free Agents.

If you create Canada over one of those teams, you can base copy those Canada players you mentioned and they will NOT be duplicates in ML since those players on those Classsic Teams do not show up in ML.

There is normally 32 players on those 2 Classic teams. Let's say you create Canada over of one of those teams. Canada has 26 players. So when you install, it will send the 6 players on that team to Free Agents. 32 Players minus 26 Players = 6 Players sent to Free Agents.

That is where the Dumbed Down Squads come into play. If you install the Dumbed Down Squads first and then Canada, those 6 players sent to Free Agents are not high rated players, they are Dumbed Down with lower ratings.

I hope you understand what I am trying to explain.

You can test it by using a second account and installing a team over one of the Classic Teams and starting a ML and then go and see there would be no duplicate players.

Kimi85

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
26 Luglio 2017
Let's take your OF as example. On the European and World Classic teams where players such as CAFU, BECKENBAUER, LIZARAZU and ETC... exist, those players do not show up in ML in Free Agents.

If you create Canada over one of those teams, you can base copy those Canada players you mentioned and they will NOT be duplicates in ML since those players on those Classsic Teams do not show up in ML.

There is normally 32 players on those 2 Classic teams. Let's say you create Canada over of one of those teams. Canada has 26 players. So when you install, it will send the 6 players on that team to Free Agents. 32 Players minus 26 Players = 6 Players sent to Free Agents.

That is where the Dumbed Down Squads come into play. If you install the Dumbed Down Squads first and then Canada, those 6 players sent to Free Agents are not high rated players, they are Dumbed Down with lower ratings.

I hope you understand what I am trying to explain.

You can test it by using a second account and installing a team over one of the Classic Teams and starting a ML and then go and see there would be no duplicate players.
Ok i understand :)

I've got in my Of

We Classic with 36 players(like Casillas, Inzaghi, Xavi, Cech etc)

Pes Classic with 32(with Romario, Maradona etc)

So if i will create Canada over one of those teams, where classic players will go then? They will be showed as free agents in ML, or the will not appear once i will let them free from those teams(WE CLASSIC or PES CLASSIC)

Kimi85

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
26 Luglio 2017
@PesBuck can see now that i can do base copy over classic player(even if they have real face).

So in this case, i'm i able to copy Alphonso Davies over Batistuta for example?

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Where do players go? That is where the Dumbed Down Classic Teams come into play.

I really can't explain any better than I have already about installing the Dumbed Down Squad before installing Canada and what happens to the players when they fall into Free Agents.

This maybe a more advance editing option file than you and your users can handle.

I would recondmend editing on a 2nd account.

- Create Canada over PES Classic Team

- Download the Dumbed Down Squads - Use the Dumbed European Classic TED

- On Main Option File, install the Dumbed European Classic TED, then install Canada - Those extra players will go to Free Agents with dumbed down stats. They will not be XAVI, CECH, INZAGHI, and Etc... They will be players named in the original unedited team but with lower stats. Example - R. CARLOS in your file will revert to D. LIVI but with dumbed down stats and be sent to Free Agents.

Your PES Classic Team has 31 players and looks like that you moved the 32nd Player to the WE Classic Team. So create Canada over PES Classic. On the Dumbed Down Squads European TED, release that 32 player ID from that TED since you moved to WE Classic and Export.

So when you share Canada file, include the 31 Dumbed Down Squads European TED and give instructions to Install the Dumbed Down Squads European TED First and then install the Canada File as will send the 5 extra players to Free Agents with lower stats.

Does this make sense?

Now if you do this with your WE Classic, same thing but a little more involved as to resolve those extra players you added since the team is 36 Players.

Ultima modifica:

robejkl

Juniores
16 Ottobre 2017
PSN ID
robejkl
Epici eroici mitici. Konami ci lascia per anni, voi non solo fate PES2023 (perchè questo avete fatto) ma addirittura ci date i mondiali. Grazie. Voglio aggiungere una cosa che ho già scritto. Io mi sto divertendo ancora con questo Pes aggiornato come mai mi era successo comprandolo ogni anno. Questo perchè oggi ho raggiunto un livello di capacità su questo gioco che cambiandolo ogni anno non riuscivo ad ottenere. Al resto avete pensato voi migliorando il gioco rispetto all'originale.

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020
Where do players go? That is where the Dumbed Down Classic Teams come into play.

I really can't explain any better than I have already about installing the Dumbed Down Squad before installing Canada and what happens to the players when they fall into Free Agents.

This maybe a more advance editing option file than you and your users can handle.

I would recondmend editing on a 2nd account.

- Create Canada over PES Classic Team

- Download the Dumbed Down Squads - Use the Dumbed European Classic TED

- On Main Option File, install the Dumbed European Classic TED, then install Canada - Those extra players will go to Free Agents with dumbed down stats. They will not be XAVI, CECH, INZAGHI, and Etc... They will be players named in the original unedited team but with lower stats. Example - R. CARLOS in your file will revert to D. LIVI but with dumbed down stats and be sent to Free Agents.

Your PES Classic Team has 31 players and looks like that you moved the 32nd Player to the WE Classic Team. So create Canada over PES Classic. On the Dumbed Down Squads European TED, release that 32 player ID from that TED since you moved to WE Classic and Export.

So when you share Canada file, include the 31 Dumbed Down Squads European TED and give instructions to Install the Dumbed Down Squads European TED First and then install the Canada File as will send the 5 extra players to Free Agents with lower stats.

Does this make sense?

Now if you do this with your WE Classic, same thing but a little more involved as to resolve those extra players you added since the team is 36 Players.
My only perplexity is the fact that anyway you could not play the Qatar 2022 World Cup, because Canada could not be selected, but only the konami cup...

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
My only perplexity is the fact that anyway you could not play the Qatar 2022 World Cup, because Canada could not be selected, but only the konami cup...
Trying to understand your perplexity on this.

Let me explain:

At least with this route, your able to play Canada in the World Cup 2022 and not a substitute National team as well as not installing over a Fake Team in one of the Fake Leagues.

Even if Canada is installed over a Fake team in one of the Fake Leagues, still not playing Canada in World Cup 2022 in ML since only the teams of National Teams in game are playing World Cup in ML. Plus, if you create over a Fake Team in a Fake League, you introduce Duplicate Players. By Creating Canada over one of the Classic Teams, you resolve Duplicates.

Yes, creating World Cup 2022 over Konami Cup is the only way to play the World Cup 2022 with the 32 teams that are participating. You also miss the fact that everyone's World Cup 2022 will be different in ML and will not be exact World Cup 2022 in ML for that fact.

So the only real way to even play the World Cup 2022 is Konami Cup.

As it is now, you can't even play proper World Cup 2022 in Konami Cup since Canada is missing and you guys have 31 teams.

Does this make sense to you?

Ultima modifica:

Kimi85

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
26 Luglio 2017
Trying to understand your perplexity on this.

Let me explain:

At least with this route, your able to play Canada in the World Cup 2022 and not a substitute National team as well as not installing over a Fake Team in one of the Fake Leagues.

Even if Canada is installed over a Fake team in one of the Fake Leagues, still not playing Canada in World Cup 2022 in ML since only the teams of National Teams in game are playing World Cup in ML. Plus, if you create over a Fake Team in a Fake League, you introduce Duplicate Players. By Creating Canada over one of the Classic Teams, you resolve Duplicates.

Yes, creating World Cup 2022 over Konami Cup is the only way to play the World Cup 2022 with the 32 teams that are participating. You also miss the fact that everyone's World Cup 2022 will be different in ML and will not be exact World Cup 2022 in ML for that fact.

So the only real way to even play the World Cup 2022 is Konami Cup.

As it is now, you can't even play proper World Cup 2022 in Konami Cup since Canada is missing and you guys have 31 teams.

Does this make sense to you?
We will try to create Canada as well :)

supergiovane

Primi Calci
23 Febbraio 2017
Non so se è già stato chiesto, ma dovendo reinstallare tutto da zero (mi è partito l'hd esterno sul quale avevo installato tutti i giochi...) posso mettere i file della V1 e del World Cup Update tutti insieme nella cartella WEPES della chiavetta USB (ovviamente alcuni file del World Cup Update sovrascriveranno quelli precedenti) e installare tutto insieme?
Nel caso devo seguire qualche indicazione particolare rispetto alla procedura standard? Grazie!

Ultima modifica:
Reactions: MIvan

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020
Non so se è già stato chiesto, ma dovendo reinstallare tutto da zero (mi è partito l'hd esterno sul quale avevo installato tutti i giochi...) posso mettere i file della V1 e del World Cup Update tutti insieme nella cartella WEPES della chiavetta USB (ovviamente alcuni file del World Cup Update sovrascriveranno quelli precedenti) e installare tutto insieme?
Nel caso devo seguire qualche indicazione particolare rispetto alla procedura standard? Grazie!
Si puoi farlo, così anche per il fix(non dimenticarlo ;) )

Ultima modifica:

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020

Ecco il Canada, che sostituisce la We Classic, così da avere tutte le 32 nazionali del mondiale Qatar 2022.​

Here is Canada, which replaces the We Classic, so as to have all 32 national teams of the Qatar 2022 World Cup.​

NB: Il Canada non può essere scelto nella competizione WC Qatar 2022 ma è utilizzabile nella coppa Konami.

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020
IMPORTANTE

- DONAZIONI -​

Il FO e' TOTALMENTE GRATUITO ma qualora vorreste fare una piccola donazione(per ringraziarci, o semplìcemente per offrirci un caffè) vi lascio il link di seguito :)

LINK
256305-1a865a419d5c123625c9660404e06b5f.jpg

https://paypal.me/Kimistapes?country.x=IT&locale.x=it_IT

Oppure IBAN(intestato Andrea Marcelli)

IBAN: IT25C3608105138297239597262

IMPORTANT

- ABOUT DONATIONS -

The Option File is TOTALLY FREE

If you would like to make a small donation (to thank us, or simply to offer us a coffee) I leave you the link below :)

LINK
256305-1a865a419d5c123625c9660404e06b5f.jpg

https://paypal.me/Kimistapes?country.x=IT&locale.x=it_IT

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016

Here is Canada, which replaces the We Classic, so as to have all 32 national teams of the Qatar 2022 World Cup.​

NB: Canada cannot be chosen in the WC Qatar 2022 competition but can be used in the Konami Cup.
Because you did not follow my advice above about the Dumbed Down Squads, you have introduced Classic Legends into the Free Agents which now ruins ML because of those Legends being Free Agents able to join real teams. The Dumbed Down file would of resolved that. I gave a pretty good explanation on how resolve this issue. But apparently you guys do not mind Classic Legends being introduced to ML Free Agents which is going to ruin some people's ML now.

Kimi reached out to me last year on Evoweb on Player IDs and bringing new players into the game. I helped him in understanding the process.

I tried to help you guys in a way to bring Canada into the game and resolve the Legends players as I know what happens when you install less than 32 players into the game on these Classic Teams.

I guess my help and advice is not needed and I will not speak anymore.

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020
Because you did not follow my advice above about the Dumbed Down Squads, you have introduced Classic Legends into the Free Agents which now ruins ML because of those Legends being Free Agents able to join real teams. The Dumbed Down file would of resolved that. I gave a pretty good explanation on how resolve this issue. But apparently you guys do not mind Classic Legends being introduced to ML Free Agents which is going to ruin some people's ML now.

Kimi reached out to me last year on Evoweb on Player IDs and bringing new players into the game. I helped him in understanding the process.

I tried to help you guys in a way to bring Canada into the game and resolve the Legends players as I know what happens when you install less than 32 players into the game on these Classic Teams.

I guess my help and advice is not needed and I will not speak anymore.
Do you've tried this?
I created all the players with the base copy on the We Classic's players and then I started a new master league.
I don't have any classic player free agent when I search them.
Your advice is always welcome and we thank you for it.

Ultima modifica:

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Have you tried this?
I created all the players with the base copy on the We Classic's players and then I started a new master league.
I don't have any classic player free agent when I search them.
Your advice is always welcome and we thank you for it.
Your We Classic Team has 36 Players. Canada Team has 26 Players. That is a difference of 10 Players. 10 Extra Players you gain when you install Canada over the We Classic Team since those 10 players drop to Free Agents.

If people who installed your We Classic Team in the OF and then install Canada, where do you think the 10 extra players go? They just don't disappear. Those 10 extra Players have to go somewhere because they are Player IDs in your OF.

THEY GO TO FREE AGENTS

Ask Kimi if I know my stuff concerning Player IDs.

Have you tried this you ask: I created the Dumbed Down Classic file back in 2019 for this very fact.

But hey, what do I know. I suggested this route and Kimi asked me questions concerning it and gave him the correct route to resolve the extra players....... those extra players that drop to Free Agents.

LOL, you can't just install a team with 36 Players and then overwrite that team with 26 players and expect those Extra 10 players from the originally installed team to no longer exist.

No offense, but I bet your test was flawed. If you did not come up with those 10 Extra Players in ML in Free Agents, I am guessing you created Canada over the team WE Classic was created on and then started a ML and didn't find them.

But if you go back to your second account and install WE Classic Team and then overwrite that team with the Canada team and then start a ML, you will find those 10 Extra Players in FREE AGENTS.

If you do not believe me, ask this scenario on EvoWeb and other Editors will tell you the same thing.

Ultima modifica:

Ultimi messaggi

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Simo 9771