[PS4] Team Exports by philips_99

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
Today, I won't bring one team, neither I'll bring two teams... I am going to post 3 teams! I hope you will like them ;)

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
Malmö FF (Sweden):

jxst40N.png

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byfxf6-KxyZ8UDB2b3N6UklVQ1U

replaces: Meirkugaurt (Other Eur. Teams)

Kits: unknown (I don't know who made them, I found on google, sorry. If you know please tell me).
By the way, the kits are a bit outdated (they are 2016 kits I think); When I have time I'll try to update them.

I also made the faces but they are very basic, so they aren't the best. You're free to edit them if you want ;)

Some of the players, such as Yotún, were already in game as free agents (because they play for the national teams)

Some Pictures:
x2ChxGt.jpg

z7wYXor.jpg

Sorry for the lack of more pictures, I forgot to take more :(

Ultima modifica:
Reactions: mariolino977

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
Hi! First, thanks for stopping by here :)

I don't know if I can do all of them. The blue and the green kits (1st and 3rd pictures) don't seem too hard, if you wait a few days maybe I can do them. The dark blue kit (2nd picture) I think it's a bit hard to me, not up to my skills because of that pattern. Unless I can find a good picture of the pattern/texture, I won't be able to do it, so I don't promise anything. Maybe you should request that one to a more skilled kit maker, since I am only an amateur ;)

thailandia63

Primavera
20 Marzo 2013
OK
Hi! First, thanks for stopping by here :)

I don't know if I can do all of them. The blue and the green kits (1st and 3rd pictures) don't seem too hard, if you wait a few days maybe I can do them. The dark blue kit (2nd picture) I think it's a bit hard to me, not up to my skills because of that pattern. Unless I can find a good picture of the pattern/texture, I won't be able to do it, so I don't promise anything. Maybe you should request that one to a more skilled kit maker, since I am only an amateur ;)
OK TANK'S I WAITING YOU

thailandia63

Primavera
20 Marzo 2013
I have this but is different dont have The white collar and the black line on the shorts,but tank you

__MQUC__

Juniores
23 Gennaio 2016
gentilmente potreste sbloccare il file bin di qualche nazionale(Olanda, Germania, Italia) per aggiungerci la terza e quarta divisa? thank you;)

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
gentilmente potreste sbloccare il file bin di qualche nazionale(Olanda, Germania, Italia) per aggiungerci la terza e quarta divisa? thank you;)

Hey ;) I don't speak italian, but if I understand well (or better, if google translator didn't fail xD) you want me to unlock the bin files of Holland, Germany and Italy, so you can add third/fourth kits. I know it is possible, but I think I'm not the right person to do it, I'd rather ask ggdaris ;)

Reactions: __MQUC__

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
@thailandia63 ,

I gave a shot at that third kit (again, not official I think, but I made it anyway ;)). The triangles still need adjustment, I'll have to give it another shot later to make them better, but for now here you are:
jCOFqXZ.jpg

g2xFu21.png

Reactions: thailandia63

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
giovannui