PJFreaks Kit's

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Ciao, I have been a long time admirer of the work you guys do over here, really some of the best stuff around, and thanks to the generosity of some great kit makers making their templates available for others to use I've been able to have a go at creating some kits myself (nowhere near the quality of the masters like buffon99 & Armandrillo amongst others) and thought it only fair I should share them here. I hope you don't mind. I only opened my first ever photoshop file about a month ago so if you see any errors (or have any tips) please feel free to point them out & I'll try to fix them.

Hope you guys like them.

PS Sorry for the long post in English but I'm from Scotland & don't know any Italian

Grazie

Reactions: Mazinga64 e admin

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Made minor amendments to the SV Zulte home kit (edited original post) added sponsors to the collar & amended shorts detail

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
In a unique move the Airdrie Supporters Trust, in honour of one of their fans who sadly passed away from cancer, but not before raising tens of thousands of pounds for cancer charities, have sponsored their own teams home shirt and put Mark's image on the front. Being a Dunfermline fan I have no love of Airdrie but massive respect is due to the Trust for this gesture.

I hope this kit does them justice
Airdrie Special Edition.png
Story Here

dispiace per il lungo post in inglese

Grazie

Reactions: scott1986

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
KV Mechelen

Away/GK
Mechelen Away.png
3rd/GK
Mechelen GK.png
It appears that Mechelen use both these kits as GK kits depending on what the opposition are wearing so I've no idea if these are the official GK kits or not!

Slainte

pippjfreak

Giovanissimi B
23 Agosto 2016
Happy New Year to everyone, sorry for the delay only just got back to normal after Hogmany ;)

St Truiden Away
St Truiden Away.png
St Truiden Away V2
St Truiden Away v2.png
'Lang may yer lum reek'
Cheers

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Simo 9771