• Mediocre

Voti: 6 1.3%
  • Insufficiente

Voti: 7 1.5%

• Votatori totali

andry95

Primi Calci
4 Giugno 2013
Salve, esiste un modo per cambiare l'ordine delle squadre qualificate in Europa League al primo anno di master? per avere le divise aggiornate del Napoli ho fatto il procedimento di scambio con il Westerlo e iniziando una nuova master mi ritrovo senza stare in nessuna competizione, e normale? grazie.

AD77

Giovanissimi B
10 Aprile 2020
PSN ID
Ad070707
Salve, esiste un modo per cambiare l'ordine delle squadre qualificate in Europa League al primo anno di master? per avere le divise aggiornate del Napoli ho fatto il procedimento di scambio con il Westerlo e iniziando una nuova master mi ritrovo senza stare in nessuna competizione, e normale? grazie.
Ciao, sì è normale perché sono le squdre del 2021 e il Westerlo o la squadra che lo rimpiazza è una squadra fake delle 'Altre Europa'. Dovresti fare un lavoro col Tededitor e cambiare gli ID giocatori su una squadra che partecipa alle coppe, ma mi sa che a parte qualche squadra di Bundesliga le altre sono tutte licenziate. Purtroppo è un lavoro che dovrebbe fare Konami ma sappiamo tutti che oramai ha chiuso con questo gioco

Chris80

Giovanissimi B
28 Settembre 2017
Some corrections or adds to the OF:

Managers aren't all updated (example: Jupiler Pro League, 3F Superliga, Eredivisie, Liga Nos, Ligue 2, Liga 2, Raiffeisen Super League, Turk Super Lig)
Do you update managers for only "big" leagues ?

Bundesliga managers:
Werder Bremen (Ole Werner)
Hoffenheim (André Breitenreiter)
Red Bull Leipzig (Marco Rose)
Schalke 04 and Stuttgart: new manager to come

Stadium name Rotherham: New York Stadium

Last transfers:

Lumor Agbenyenu: free player to Malaga (n° 15)
T. Kolodziejczak : free player to Schalke 04 (n° 15)

And, if you want, here's the link for 2 created Champions League teams (Red Bull Salzburg and Maccabi Haifa),
100 % compatible with your OF
Created by Nicoultras (excepted kits by JPKits - @Jamprice2022)

Red Bull Sazburg replaces Seraing
Maccabi Haifa replaces Hearts

Mediafire link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1045ouy6fcrutnd/Maccabi_Haifa-Red_Bull_Salzburg-_Nicoultras.rar/file
I can't download the Maccabi and Salzburg files

nicoultras

Pulcini
1 Ottobre 2022
Last transfers:

Mehdi Zerkane: Bordeaux to free
Zakaria Diallo: Le Havre to free
Antonio Santurro: free to Parma
Alessio Abibi: free to Perugia
Aljaz Struna: free to Perugia

Last managers:

Celta Vigo: Carlos Carvalhal (Portugal)
Cosenza: William Viali
Hull City: Liam Rosenior
Oostende: Dominik Thalhammer (Austria)

Reactions: Xabier e Kimi85

Chris80

Giovanissimi B
28 Settembre 2017
It's strange,
it is good for me, I've just tried few minutes ago and I succeeded to download.

I managed to download the files but I noticed that in Salzburg players like Okafor-WÖBER and others that were created were already present in the fo and now there would be a lot of duplicates

Chris80

Giovanissimi B
28 Settembre 2017
can you tell me which duplicates you have ?
For now I noticed Wöber and Okafor because I was sure they were already present in the game, Okafor in the Swiss national team and Wöber in the Austrian national team but I haven't checked everything yet and I don't know if there are any more

nicoultras

Pulcini
1 Ottobre 2022
Hi, Kimi85 and Flat82

What is the program of the next update :

- ultras banners for all european teams?
- different adds posted by members ?
- Qatar world cup national teams updated ?

I saw that Emerson Pereira has updated Brasileirao A and B teams: will you include these teams updated in your OF ?

Kimi85

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
26 Luglio 2017
Hi, Kimi85 and Flat82

I saw that Emerson Pereira has updated Brasileirao A and B teams: will you include these teams updated in your OF ?
Still don't know :)

I've fixed all of @Juninho8 suggestions about callnames, and also i've updated all things you told me during the previous weeks.

For the banners, we will add them later...now i've started now job, so my spare time is not too much as before.

But still updating the game, also with stats and overall :)

Reactions: Juninho8 e Flat82

Kimi85

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
26 Luglio 2017
Raga quali giocatori vorreste vedere aggiornati? :)

Segnalate eventualmente anche tattiche da cambiare e posizioni dei giocatori nel caso :)

Nanoz33

Allievi A
15 Settembre 2017
Hi, Kimi85 and Flat82

hi, could you please send me (even in PM) link for EmersonPereira FO? I would like to add Brasilian teams to my db

nicoultras

Pulcini
1 Ottobre 2022
hi, could you please send me (even in PM) link for EmersonPereira FO? I would like to add Brasilian teams to my db
Hi,

Here's the link:

If you ever have an OF, import first the Emerson Pereira teams.
And then, import again all the others teams of your OF because it's possible that Emerson Pereira teams aren't compatible with your OF teams.

rafnapoli90

Primi Calci
26 Novembre 2014
Raga quali giocatori vorreste vedere aggiornati? :)

Segnalate eventualmente anche tattiche da cambiare e posizioni dei giocatori nel caso :)
Grazie, grazie, grazie per tutto quando uscirà un nuovo aggiornamento? Voglio iniziare la master un giocatore che mi viene in mente è kvaratskhelia.
Poi sulla patch...stupenda grazie ancora.

Reactions: Flat82

Nanoz33

Allievi A
15 Settembre 2017
Hi,

Here's the link:

If you ever have an OF, import first the Emerson Pereira teams.
And then, import again all the others teams of your OF because it's possible that Emerson Pereira teams aren't compatible with your OF teams.
many thanks! yes my idea was that...unfortunately I've made a lot of changes and created a lot of young player that I'll need to export all teams from europe to do that! but I'll do it as I think i'll to play with this at least until september 2023

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
shivismith05