Ottavi di finale-Agreements between users eight-final

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Briganti2T

Primavera
24 Gennaio 2011
PSN ID
Briganti2T
Xbox Gamertag
giu450@virgilio.it
Ivarovèdio ha detto:
Briganti2T ha detto:
ivarovedio e maroni. confermato stasera alle 21,30 non dimenticatevi. :)

Ciao! Ho sentito maroni, finisce il turno alle 21.00, riesce a giocare alle 21.45 ok?? Per la creazione della stanza con il widget e ad invitarci ci pensi tu?

perfetto! vi invito poi una volta dentro per il ritorno invertiamo da dentro! a stasera

Peeta

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
16 Giugno 2012
Re: R: Ottavi di finale-Agreements between users eight-final

jacoma ha detto:
Domanda ma in caso di pareggio del totale goal nelle due partite che si fa???

Tutto come nella realtà, purtroppo. Noi siamo stati eliminati dopo avere vinto 2a1 in casa e perso 1a0 in trasferta .

Inviato dal mio ST25i con Tapatalk 2

stanleydobson

Pulcini
11 Febbraio 2013
ThE JoKeR ha detto:
We can't play in the afternoon. We can play only in the evening.

11pm aka 23 uhr is not evening, its night! Register on a tournamnt should be a little bit more flexible... we dont play in the night, we sleep, cause we have to work

How it is sundays?

ThE JoKeR

Juniores
14 Ottobre 2010
stanleydobson ha detto:
11pm aka 23 uhr is not evening, its night! Register on a tournamnt should be a little bit more flexible... we dont play in the night, we sleep, cause we have to work

How it is sundays?

Good evening!
Well, this week me and tometti can play tomorrow from 10 pm and friday from 10 pm. No Thursday,it's impossible for us. Saturday and sunday is unlikely but not impossible. But I have to say some things:

1) The first deadline was at 7-5-2013 at 11:59 pm (today). Then it was postponed at 12-05-2013 at 11:59 pm because some players didn't write on the forum (it's not my case).

2) 11 pm isn't night for me. I go to bed at about 1:00 am and i wake up every morning at 7 am without problems. It's not a problem for me to sleep "only" six hours. I work even if I sleep "only" six hours.

3) In case we begin to play at 11 pm maximum for 00:15 am I think we finish. But will not be our case since we are available to play from 10 pm.

trento1978

Primavera
27 Luglio 2012
PSN ID
tn21dane (Full Manual)
jacoma ha detto:
Jacoma e Flavio con il besiktas disponibili ogni sera verso le 22,30
Aspettiamo che si faccia vivo il valencia

Stasera verso le 22.30,23.00 il Valencia dovrebbe esserci,confermo tra poco...

stanleydobson

Pulcini
11 Febbraio 2013
ThE JoKeR ha detto:
stanleydobson ha detto:

How it is sundays?

Good evening!
Well, this week me and tometti can play tomorrow from 10 pm and friday from 10 pm. No Thursday,it's impossible for us. Saturday and sunday is unlikely but not impossible. But I have to say some things:

1) The first deadline was at 7-5-2013 at 11:59 pm (today). Then it was postponed at 12-05-2013 at 11:59 pm because some players didn't write on the forum (it's not my case).

2) 11 pm isn't night for me. I go to bed at about 1:00 am and i wake up every morning at 7 am without problems. It's not a problem for me to sleep "only" six hours. I work even if I sleep "only" six hours.

3) In case we begin to play at 11 pm maximum for 00:15 am I think we finish. But will not be our case since we are available to play from 10 pm.

Great for you guys if u think 11pm-1 am isnt night :lol: only hardcorefreaks playing on this time
I must wake up 4am so u can be sure that i dont play on unreal times like that and nobody has to bring this
And its not our case that you are not flexible and can only play in nights on time when every normal worker goes to bed

ThE JoKeR

Juniores
14 Ottobre 2010
Do you read right?
Io have written that we are available from 10pm...okay?
Well, are you available to play friday at 10 pm? Otherwise I don't have anything to say, I'm sorry.
And stop being ironic with me, please!
Bye.

P.S. You wrote on forum at 00:15 am. Is not late for you? Why are not you sleep yet? If we play at 10pm, we finish before 00:15 am (time when you were on the forum to write).

stanleydobson

Pulcini
11 Febbraio 2013
ThE JoKeR ha detto:
Do you read right?
Well, are you available to play friday at 10 pm? Otherwise I don't have anything to say, I'm sorry.
Bye.

P.S. You wrote on forum at 00:15 am. Is not late for you? Why are not you sleep yet? If we play at 10pm, we finish before 00:15 am (time when you were on the forum to write).

10pm i go to bed...did you read?
1st 00:15 am today is...dont know english name...tell it free day !? 2nd writing/playing is different ! 3rd i am not 2in1 person 4th some people have family

Sorry WE can play on different days on different NORMAL times in afternoon....YOU guys want play only from 10pm every second day...you cant tell me that you dont have any time on sundays!!!! Think about it...

I think its only tactic to reach next round without playing....playing tournament should be flexible...you cant tell people to play only at night, because you can only play that time

Metalhell

Juniores
4 Settembre 2012
PSN ID
Luk147
stanleydobson ha detto:
I think its only tactic to reach next round without playing....playing tournament should be flexible...you cant tell people to play only at night, because you can only play that time

no no Stanley this is not acceptable! Joker and Tometti are correct people and very good manner players.

If you and your mate can't play after 10pm it's and they can't play earlier is just bad luck . different people work in different hours..

We played in the past after 9 PM if I remember well, it's just an hour difference.

think about it

alexkonami

Primavera
14 Ottobre 2010
PSN ID
alexkonami O ALEX90DIC1990_12
Now just make controversy You have time to play this game until Sunday evening / night at 11:59 pm ... If you manage well, otherwise we will take the right decision of the staff!

ThE JoKeR

Juniores
14 Ottobre 2010
stanleydobson ha detto:
ThE JoKeR ha detto:
Do you read right?
Bye.

10pm i go to bed...did you read?
1st 00:15 am today is...dont know english name...tell it free day !? 2nd writing/playing is different ! 3rd i am not 2in1 person 4th some people have family

Sorry WE can play on different days on different NORMAL times in afternoon....YOU guys want play only from 10pm every second day...you cant tell me that you dont have any time on sundays!!!! Think about it...

Are you saying that we aren't correct?
We also work.
We also have family.
Sunday I'm not at home. We work all week and on sundays I go out. Or must i stay at home to play with the play station because you don't like to play during the week?
We work in the morning and in the afternoon, so we can only play after dinner. Okay?
We don't like to win without playing. Want to be sly? In this tournament 90% of the players play from 9 pm onwards. You win without playing with us, after? Other players also play in the evening. do you always hope to win without playing?
And don't tell us what i have to play tournament...do you read other agreements? What time they play?
You do not judge us more, please. And you do not offend us more, ok?

I'm not come to your house to decide the rules for us.

stanleydobson

Pulcini
11 Febbraio 2013
Metalhell ha detto:
stanleydobson ha detto:

no no Stanley this is not acceptable! Joker and Tometti are correct people and very good manner players.

If you and your mate can't play after 10pm it's and they can't play earlier is just bad luck . different people work in different hours..

We played in the past after 9 PM if I remember well, it's just an hour difference.

think about it

I play only till 10pm , cause i came home from work 8:30 pm then i make 2-3 games and go to bed
Sometimes i have only work till 3 pm and can play from 4pm-10pm
I have to say that i start pes only for leagues and tournaments since weeks....no longer mlo or ranking games since weeks
Noone has seen me after 10pm online gaming the last weeks/months only saturdays maybe if the next day is free from work. But there is a partner on both sides...

This is enough time to play a league or a tournament and with normal players there are no proplems to make this games happen. And where is the problem playing sunday??? 90% of people have free on this day

Peeta

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
16 Giugno 2012
Honesty and fairness of the Joker and Tometti are indisputable. They attended to all of our tournaments and have never created problems of organization. Their seriousness is out of the question. We try not to make offensive insinuations.
At the same time confirm that stanley is not online during those night hours.

Let us return to a friendly atmosphere.
In the early afternoon is not possible. It is not possible at night.
Or play in the early evening, between 20.30 and 22.00, if stanley makes a little effort.
Or Sunday if the effort does joker.

If times are incompatible we need someone that would meet each other, otherwise the outcome of the match will be decided by the staff.

stanleydobson

Pulcini
11 Febbraio 2013
We shouldnt start after 9 pm, cause the 2 games need mor than 1 hour...then maybe not all settings works...then restart and crap like this...same thing by kickings from server and all this stuff what we all know to good

I talked to schalkefan and he is with me and this situatuon, cause we can nearly play at the same time, he dont start gaming at 10pm or later
Sunday is the perfect day for the most players...no work, a lot of time, dont know why this is a problem

Maybe joker & co should put in the next round because i am/we are a little bit pissed of by this situaton and we dont want go in next round without playing games

This is not our style...if i have no time to play on normal times, i dont play leagues/tournaments... we are no longer 20, we have to sleep and to work ;)

alexkonami

Primavera
14 Ottobre 2010
PSN ID
alexkonami O ALEX90DIC1990_12
Just go on like this ... it is useless to try to find a meeting point instead of complaining, now all abbamo realized that unfortunately these times are not compatible so try to go that extra mile ... Then in that case you can not or do not want do wait for our decision!
The only thing I ask is to finish it because this is the topic of the agreements and no complaints!

ThE JoKeR

Juniores
14 Ottobre 2010
We are available to play tomorrow from 10 pm.
Saturday and sunday i'm not at home for private reasons.
I can ask tometti if he is available to play tomorrow from 9 pm.
Otherwise I have already told to the staff to pass you to the next round, so end the controversy.

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Ettore_