[KITS] AndreJ's ☴Wɐƃᴉɔɥǝ ǝᴉlƃɐW☴, Kit-Request 'n more

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Santa Maria

Pulcini
25 Marzo 2019
@Beranu1,
Hello. Seriously, I realized I had problems with the Madagascar's kit. In the euphoria of the CAN 2019 qualification, (and also because I didn't find any photos), I forgot the goalkeeper's shirts. There are two, one blue and one yellow, with drawings you have already created for the players' shirts. One day we will have to think about it. When you give me ok (I hope), I'll explain in detail (tone colors, drawings, etc.) Thank you.

Santa Maria

Pulcini
25 Marzo 2019
I think it will be child's play for you ... As you can see, the blue has the designs of the red and the yellow the designs of the green. These are the color tones. If you have to adidas stripes on the shorts, I think black. Rather, I saw that on the red jersey that you modified, the federation crest and the adidas badge were missing. Can you complete it ? Anyway, I'm not in a hurry. So even if it's not immediately, no problem. I just want them to be complete. They are so beautiful, it's a shame to leave them unfinished. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Beranu1

Beranu1

Allievi B
16 Marzo 2018
PSN ID
B-E-R-A-N-U
Lecce 2020
home:
40631-Lecce-2020-home-png

away:

40632-Lecce-2020-away-png

third:
40636-Lecce-2020-third-png

o_O

Ultima modifica:
Reactions: FabioPes

Santa Maria

Pulcini
25 Marzo 2019
@Beranu1
I'm sorry, don't be sad.
On facebook, there is the possibility of winning the autographed shirt of the Future Champions of Africa.
Don't worry, be happy !

Allegati

• Barea Madagascar CAN 2019 - 1.jpg
    Barea Madagascar CAN 2019 - 1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Visualizzazioni: 5

Beranu1

Allievi B
16 Marzo 2018
PSN ID
B-E-R-A-N-U
@Santa Maria
So, I have to fly one way to MDG, get these digital signatures of each member, print 'dem on the kit and should load it up here?

Santa Maria

Pulcini
25 Marzo 2019
@Santa Maria
So, I have to fly one way to MDG, get these digital signatures of each member, print 'dem on the kit and should load it up here?
@Beranu1
I don't know if I understood the meaning of your message. The contest is for real shirts by sharing posts on facebook. I wanted to say that what you do is beautiful and maybe you were the first and only one to have made kits for Madagascar. So you will be in history, even if of Pes. People ask you why you work well. I wanted to say this. But you know it too. Ok.

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Giacomo Rui