[ATTIVO SETTEMBRE 2020]creazione nuove nazionali:AVANZAMENTO EUROPA 100%, AFRICA 77%, ASIA 100%, OCEANIA 91%, NORD AMERICA 100%

terminate le nazionali europee, le nazioni di quale continente volete che vengano cominciate?

• AFRICA (CAF)

• ASIA (AFC)

• OCEANIA (OFC)

• NORD AMERICA (CONCACAF)

• NON-FIFA TEAMS

I risultati saranno visibili solamente dopo aver votato.

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
siccome sono malato da qualche giorno non ho avuto tempo di finire il Lussemburgo, domani penso di finirlo

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
When you finish europa,you continue with africa??? can you have previews of players created for example san marino?? i dont have pes19

Reactions: Anjinho90

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
yes, I will continue with the other teams of Africa, Asia, North America, Oceania, Non Fifa teams etc (hoping that someone will help me:D)... Alfredo made the lists of UEFA,Asia and the other nations (you can find them beetween 2nd page and 3rd/4th page.). I have previews of all teams i have created up to now, but I don't know how to put the image in the spoiler:D

Reactions: ggdaris

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
yes, I will continue with the other teams of Africa, Asia, North America, Oceania, Non Fifa teams etc (hoping that someone will help me:D)... Alfredo made the lists of UEFA,Asia and the other nations (you can find them beetween 2nd page and 3rd/4th page.). I have previews of all teams i have created up to now, but I don't know how to put the image in the spoiler:D
great i dont have pes19 but i want to buy beacause of this project , i hope you can continue :)

Reactions: Amedeo17

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
Sto aggiungendo le immagini-anticipazioni delle squadre nel messaggio principale in prima pagina.
I'm adding the images-advances of the teams in the main message in the first page

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
completata la MOLDAVIA. entro domani finisco la FINLANDIA (PRECISAZIONE IMPORTANTE SULLA FINLANDIA: la Finlandia non sarà nella lega PEU (dove ci sono le altre nazionali aggiunte), ma sovrascrive la squadra EUROPEAN CLASSICS poichè Alfredo nella lista UEFA ha dimenticato di mettere la Finlandia (potete sempre sistemarvi le squadre europee aggiunte con anche la Finlandia in un altro campionato tramite la funzione STRUTTURA COMPETIZIONE).
Inserisco sia qui che in prima pagina il link della MOLDAVIA (Alfredo metti anche questo link nella lista uefa): http://www.mediafire.com/file/4q001fn1pf9m7sl/moldavia.rar/file

Reactions: ggdaris

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
I love this project!!! Thank you very much!! Great work!!! What software do you use to create the players, teams, etc?

Ultima modifica:
Reactions: Amedeo17