[TEAM] PESFan.it Esperance Tunisi by @PesBuck compatibile a 100% con la V8

Davide81

Giovanissimi A
Editer
6 Luglio 2015
PSN ID
gruppovandelli91
Allego link per installare l' Esperance Tunisi al posto del Pleasure Horn,squadra campione della African Champion League che parteciperà alla prossima Fifa Club World Cup.

Seguire attentamente la seguente guida per installare correttamente la squadra:

- estrarre il file .zip e copiarlo nel supporto usb all'interno di una cartella nominata WEPES e inserire il dispositivo nella PS4

- entrare nella modalità modifica di Pes2020

- tramite l'opzione ''importa immagini formato S 1024x1024'',,importare prima di tutto i 3 kits contenuti all'interno

- una volta importati i kits,occorre importare la squadra tramite l'opzione ''importa squadra'' mettendo la spunta ad entrambe le voci

ENJOY.

crediti a @PesBuck che ringraziqamo infinitamente per il lavoro svolto.

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
This file will be compatible with all future OF versions and any other OF as it uses 2 in game players and the rest of the players are using the Pleasure Horn Player ID's (which why those players do not show up on their National Teams).

snakect85

Esordienti
15 Aprile 2017
PSN ID
snakect85
Non riesco a trovare nella v9 il Pleasure Horn in che lega è?
È già stato modificato?

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Pleasure Horn is a hidden team....You will not see it in the EDIT menu. The team is only seen in FIFA World Club Cup in ML and BAL. You install the kits first and then install the TED file in order to install the file.

Reactions: snakect85

kro

Primi Calci
29 Dicembre 2016
Pleasure Horn is a hidden team....You will not see it in the EDIT menu. The team is only seen in FIFA World Club Cup in ML and BAL. You install the kits first and then install the TED file in order to install the file.
ok perfect, so i did like in the guide and that's it, even if i cannot found it around the game, i will see that in the ML! thanks!

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
@PesBuck ciao scusami con l’ultimo aggiornamento Konami è impossibile importare l’esperance! :( c’è qualche soluzione? Grazie mille
I'll need to look at it. The Player IDs used are hidden Pleasure Horn Player IDs and two In Game Player IDs.

I know that Konami sent out a bugged Live Update that caused every player in the game to be Live Updated......apparently only an issue for those that applied the Live Updates. Not sure if reason for issue but will look at it tonight.

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Due to either the DataPack or Live Update bug that caused all players to be Live Updated in game, I had to Live Update Flag the two In Game Player IDs to solve the error issue on installing.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n1sli9vnb17y2ay/Esperance+de+Tunis_Pleasure+Horn_V4.zip/file

V4 Fixes DataPack/Live Update Issue (Had to Live Update Flag the two In Game Player IDs to fix)

I also uploaded V4 and renamed to V3 for those that download the V3 version so they have a working version that fixes the DataPack/Live Update bug on this file.

Davide81 please update the link in your thread above please. Thanks.

Project Zero

Allievi A
7 Ottobre 2017
PSN ID
Pr0ject_0rigin83
Xbox Gamertag
Pr0ject 0rigin
Grazie ... allora è OK al 100% con la V10 di Pes Team ...

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
DeepPyre