[TEAM] Classic Major League Soccer (MLS) by PES Buck (Updated With Kits)

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Classic Major League Soccer (MLS) by PES Buck PS4

ESPN MLS GameNight 2020

yl9Xpjw.jpg

ESPN MLS GameNight 2020 Option File Info

Since Konami does not allow 12 team leagues in PES, the 2 other teams that were used to be able to make 14 team league are Vancouver 86ers and Seattle Sounders from the 2000 USL League Season (A-League) as the MLS teams are from the 2000 Season.

There is no importable kits. The kits were designed in game using the in-game editor to create the kits to the likeness of the 2000 league kits as close as possible. The in-game kit editor leaves alot to be desired.

MLS League Competitions included

Installs in PLA League

XNhcJDz.jpg

Classic Major League Soccer Info:

Classic Major League Soccer Option File is a remake of Konami's ESPN MLS GameNight PS1 game with 22 man rosters like in the PS1 version of the game.....EXCEPT with rosters of the REAL 2000 MLS Season. For players that played at 2 different teams during the season, the teams they played more games for during the season is the team they were assigned to.

Some examples of squad issues with the original PS1 ESPN MLS GameNight. On Tampa Bay Mutiny, Konami had Forward Alan Prampin on the squad. Prampin retired before the 2000 season. Using Miami Fusion as another example ....20 year old GK Nick Rimando was not even in the PS1 version of the game, yet played 22 games that season. There were several issues with players on the PS1 game compared to real life rosters.

I have thought about creating a 2nd Version with exact rosters and gameplans identical to the PS1 version of the game.....when I have some free time, I may work on that.

Classic Major League Soccer Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4wjkaxlwrstvkc3/Classic_MLS_2000_Season_by_PES_Buck.zip/file

Click first box when installing to Apply Player Data

Classic Major League Soccer Screenshots

F2nta54.jpg

YP9bJrz.jpg

HlU5OHd.jpg

5SwshGj.jpg

LQRHz9F.jpg

CneT8I7.jpg

nmv1Sg3.jpg

Ultima modifica:

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Classic MLS 2000 Season Update - Now with Kits

Thanks to MagicWaddle, the MLS 2000 Season Option File has real kits.

Kits 1024
Installs in PLA League

Check Both Boxes When Installing

PES 2020 PLA League Version Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6nmh...+Season+by+PES+Buck+PLA+Version+Kits.zip/file

Here is some screenshots using PES 2021 for Kit Illustration

WD8kCD4.jpg

lCfXBRW.jpg

Shkvb9V.jpg

V6PSgGQ.jpg

HUq6ESF.jpg

8LMXCZO.jpg

cu6tLis.jpg

Credits:

Option File: Classic MLS 2000 Season by PES Buck

Kits: MagicWaddle
Except:
Chicago Fire Home and Away by Cabanaxbox
Miami Fusion GK by Webby1874

Faces: PES Buck, Toshiro, MagicWaddle, MYLO2410, PES Universe, Pro Evolution Legendary, Zsolt72, The Dex, Voitx9, Salvinho

Special Thanks to MagicWaddle for creating and sharing the MLS Kits

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
RuiAguas77