***Supernova Pes2020 Tattoo***

D

Deletedmember40021

Bellissimo!! :cool: @*Supernova* comunque quando hai tempo potresti fare anche Kevin Prince Boateng? te lo chiedo perchè senza tattoo è proprio inguardabile ovviamente se puoi farlo ehh, se si sarebbe il top! comunque ancora complimenti per questi magnifici lavori!
Allora ragazzi, se nell'ultimo tattoo raggiungiamo i 10'000 like, vi faccio Boateng in diretta nudo! :D

D

Deletedmember40021

Good job :)

-Some parts are blurry(Mandala on right arm & Moon on left arm)
-Placing on right arm could be better
-For example the compass is warped a bit

Yes mate, unfortunately I am not looking at all the photos on the internet and the ones I chose were not very defined .. :(
Even the positioning I realized after it's not perfect, I'll definitely try to improve in the next ones! ;)
Do you have suggestions to find perfect photos like the ones you posted? Besides searching and searching ...:D

Sho9_6

Pulcini
7 Dicembre 2019
Yes mate, unfortunately I am not looking at all the photos on the internet and the ones I chose were not very defined .. :(
Even the positioning I realized after it's not perfect, I'll definitely try to improve in the next ones! ;)
Do you have suggestions to find perfect photos like the ones you posted? Besides searching and searching ...:D

Instagram
Zeon Getty Downloader - Getty images
Google
CTK
Photoshelter
Shutterstock

Zeon Getty Downloader --> https://www.mediafire.com/file/4atddl83sz6bby5/ZeonDownloader_V1.1.9.jar/file

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
vedikroots22