Some Complains

stanleydobson

Pulcini
11 Febbraio 2013
Hi

I have some complains about some of your community players

I met some guys from here and they are really nice players but in MLO i meet some guys which really sucks

For example clisva10
Whats wrong with you? Why do you play full manual? Your complete offense are noob runners like etoo,aguero,hulk etc.... you do only longball spamming..every offense pass long ball to runners....or solo runnings on the wings over the half footballfield...
If you eant play this acarde style pleae use passsupport and let the real players play their games....

Clisva i had you on blocklist and delete it to give you a new chance but its been worst like few minutes ago...thats no football, this sucks
I have 600 mio cash and a 818 points team but i dont buy niib players like etoo and this crap
Think about it, think about your styles, the full manual community is very small and you are really fast on blocklists with this style

Over guys like napoli92 plays with autoshot and topteam, this sucks too..... i am very unhappy, thought full manual community would be more fair

Marko_97

Prima squadra
4 Gennaio 2011
PSN ID
JuVEuNiKoAmOrE
when did u play with me? :D (sorry for bad english)

Peeta

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
16 Giugno 2012
I read your report, for the moment I remove the two users from the list. if they want to answer, they are free to do so.

stanleydobson

Pulcini
11 Febbraio 2013
I dont want make trouble
I mean clisma plays full manual, its for him
But this long ball spamming runner shit is boring and sucks if i wanna play some games after work, it has nothing to do with winning or loosing, it only sucks to play against this gamer style, it has nothing to do with football

And napoli is on the list since weeks....
Autoshot is a no go for good topteam players

I know it because i make infos on my tablet for every blocklist member

clisva10

Giovanissimi B
14 Gennaio 2013
stanleydobson ha detto:
Hi

I have some complains about some of your community players

I met some guys from here and they are really nice players but in MLO i meet some guys which really sucks

For example clisva10
Whats wrong with you? Why do you play full manual? Your complete offense are noob runners like etoo,aguero,hulk etc.... you do only longball spamming..every offense pass long ball to runners....or solo runnings on the wings over the half footballfield...
If you eant play this acarde style pleae use passsupport and let the real players play their games....

Clisva i had you on blocklist and delete it to give you a new chance but its been worst like few minutes ago...thats no football, this sucks
I have 600 mio cash and a 818 points team but i dont buy niib players like etoo and this crap
Think about it, think about your styles, the full manual community is very small and you are really fast on blocklists with this style

Over guys like napoli92 plays with autoshot and topteam, this sucks too..... i am very unhappy, thought full manual community would be more fair

you're right, I agree with you

Peeta

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
16 Giugno 2012
stanleydobson ha detto:

Thanks for your report. I've updated the list. If you have any other reports of our members will be happy to update the list short ;)

stanleydobson

Pulcini
11 Febbraio 2013
Peeta ha detto:
stanleydobson ha detto:

Thanks for your report. I've updated the list. If you have any other reports of our members will be happy to update the list short ;)

I see u added degste to the pmf list

He is on my list since 2 months
Dont know if he changes his style or team

But 2 months ago, yes he played full manual, but longball and running only with superstar team too....and he used the keeper walk around bug

Please give me actually information about him and his team if he had change his style, greets

I am worry about the full manual scene
Half of players have the same superstar teams more and more, and half of them only do longball spammng with full power bar. Its all about winning

Yesterday i played a old pes friend.... rooney and aguero in offense, long ball to them 3-1 lost.... after 3-1 he tried to play normal....

It sucks.... i have over 600 cash...hate this starteams with the same players in offense and defense, the game has enough good players but its all about speed and powershots :?

Metalhell

Juniores
4 Settembre 2012
PSN ID
Luk147
Stanley if you put in black list all people who play in style that you dont' like you risk to find no more players^^

stanleydobson

Pulcini
11 Febbraio 2013
I have maybe 75 autoshot users on blocklist
Then i had after and after maybe 7 FM players on list for longballspamming,running or keeper bugusing

I did delete all fm players from blocklist to give them new chances to play real football.
I know people they play full assisted and buy a superstar team, then they play full manual to dominate the FM scene with their team which they buy with assisted or trainer mode money

You see this guys by playing longball spamming and only runner offense

Yeah maybe the players will be rar, but i came home from work, want to play some games and dont want to play this unreal shit...so it doesnt matter if they are on my blocklist or if i dont meet them in the field, i dont wanna waste my time...i dont like players which try to use all gamefaults and bugs to win, i thought the full manul scene would be not the same like the support scene

1-2 months ago it was better, the people tried to play normal football
In past i had superstars in offense too, but people complained about my team and i changed it to have more fun

I could buy superstars for 600 mio but i dont, it would be to easy and i wouldnt makefriends with a team like that and i cannot play players which dont interest me

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
ld22