Rules - Questions

admin

Prima squadra
Amministratore
23 Luglio 2009
PSN ID
marisdeo
Rules for this special tournament will be posted during the week-end. Please, notice that you'll have to speak in english during this tournament. Staff will be here to help you, of course. For any help please contact: kernel, peeta or Briganti2T.
Rules
WELCOME TO PES MANUAL COMMUNITY.

HELLO, FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR OUR ENGLISH. WE'RE DOING OUR BEST

IT'S A BIG PLEASURE FOR US TO SHARE THIS FULL MANUAL TOURNAMENT WITH MANUAL PLAYERS OF OTHER EUROPEAN COMMUNITY.

WE'VE THOUGHT THE FOLLOWING THINGS/RULES FOR THE COMPETITION, WHICH
EVERY USER SHOULD READ.

WE'VE A DEDICATED SERVER, NAMED PESFAN.IT [2], SO WE THINK IT'S A
GOOD IDEA THAT USERS PLAY THEIR MATCHES IN THIS SERVER, SO THEY CAN
MEET THERE WHENEVER THEY WANT, ALSO TO PLAY MATCHES OUT OF THE
TOURNAMENT.

THE DURATION OF EVERY MATCH WILL BE OF 15 MINUTES. WE'VE TESTED THIS
IN PREVIOUS TOURNAMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE, AND USERS WERE REALLY HAPPY.

THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS WILL BE OF 32,OF WHICH 16 USERS OF OUR
FORUM AND 16 USERS OF YOUR FORUM.

THE TOURNAMENT WILL CONSIST OF A FIRST PHASE OF 8 ROUNDS. EACH ROUND WILL INCLUDE 4
PARTICIPATING, 2 ITALIANS AND 2 GERMANS. THE TOURNAMENT
COULD BE ORGANIZED LIKE EURO 2012.

DURING THE ROUND PHASE EXTRA TIMES AND PENALTY KICK MUST BE DISABLED. IN
THE FINAL PHASES EXTRA TIMES AND PENALTY KICK MUST BE ENABLED.

OF COURSE, IT'S NECESSARY TO HAVE THE LATEST DLC.

AS WRITING OVER, SETTINGS MUST BE TOTALLY MANUAL, BOTH FOR DRAWS AND
PASSAGES. IF SOMEONE BY MISTAKE BEGINS A MATCH WITH THE HELPED SETTINGS (
NOTICE FROM THE LOADING BAR, BENEFICIARY BLUE, YELLOW FOR MANUAL), YOU
WILL HAVE TO DISCONNECT, ARRANGE SETTINGS AND TAKE THE MATCH
FROM THE BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY AGAIN.

COMPULSORY CHALLENGERS MUST ADD EACH OTHER AS FRIEND ON PSN AT THE
BEGINNING OF EVERY PHASE. IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO TAKE THE AGREEMENTS
ON PESFAN.IT [2] FORUM OR DIRECTLY ON PSN.

IN CASE OF DISCONNECTION THE MATCH WILL HAVE TO BE REPLAYED FOR THE
STAYING MINUTES, TAKING THE RESULT REACHED BEFORE THE DISCONNECTION
INTO ACCOUNT.IF ONE OF THE TWO CHALLENGERS WILL REFUSE TO TAKE THE
MEETING AGAIN THE SMALL TABLE DEFEAT WILL BE ASSIGNED TO HIM.

THE MAXIMUM SERIOUSNESS AND THE RESPECT OF THE OPPONENTS ARE
RECOMMENDED. TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENTE YOU MUST BE SURE TO BE AVAILABLE TO PLAY IN THE
NEXT TWO WEEKS. WHO WILL NOT PLAY ONE OR MORE MATCHES COULD BE EXCLUDED
BY THE NEXT COMPETITIONS. TO REGULATE YOURSELF, THE MAXIMUM EFFORT WILL BE
TO HAVE TO PLAY 3 MATCHES IN 3 DAYS AND HALF.

SETTINGS

FULL MANUAL. SEE THE IMAGE ABOVE

nu9qac53.jpg

WHO CREATES THE ROOM IS INDIFFERENT. THE ROOM MUST BE CREATED INSIDE THE
PESFAN.IT SERVER (FIND HIM AT THE END OF THE LIST OF THE SERVERS).

15 MINUTE MATCHS.

NO ADDITIONAL-TIME

NO PENALTY KICK IN THE ROUND PHASE.

ADDITIONAL TIME AND PENALTY KICK IN THE FINAL PHASE.

CONDITIONS: RANDOM

TYPE OF BALL: WE-PES 2013

LIMIT TIME: Long

NUMBER OF SUBSTITUTIONS: 3

NIGHT

Stadium at your choice

NOT RAIN

TURN PASSAGE

THE FIRST TWO OF EVERY ROUND WILL COME. THE LIST WILL BE DETERMINED BY
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:

1. POINTS OBTAINED IN THE ROUNDS

2. BETTER NETS GENERAL DIFFERENCE

3. BIGGER NUMBER OF MARKED NETS

4. BIGGER NUMBER OF NETS MARKED IN A MATCH

5. IN CASE OF FURTHER EQUALITY, IT WILL BE PLAYED A 10 MINUTES MATCH BETWEEN THE TWO OPPONENTS, WITH EXTRA TIME AND PENALTIES ENABLED. THE
ROOM SETTINGS MUST BE THE ONES SHOWN ABOVE.

WE'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINGS ABOUT THESE RULES. IF YOU HAVE ANY
IDEA, PLEASE, TELL US.

WE HOPE THAT THIS TEST WILL BE A SUCCESS, SO WE'LL ABLE TO REPEAT SUCH
A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.

BEST REGARDS,

PESFAN.IT STAFF
At the moment we can tell you the following settings:
1. 100% Full manual settings, like reported in these images: Italian - German
2. 15 minutes matches
3. PS3
4. 8 groups of 4 players (2 italian and 2 german)

mrbasket

Primi Calci
29 Gennaio 2013
What was the result of your discussion in Italy about forbidding teams like Real Madrid and FC Barcelona? YES or NO?

The most of my teams want to block Real and Barca.

And to your second question: Not one team for the whole tournament. Changing should be possible.

admin

Prima squadra
Amministratore
23 Luglio 2009
PSN ID
marisdeo
mrbasket ha detto:
What was the result of your discussion in Italy about forbidding teams like Real Madrid and FC Barcelona? YES or NO?

The most of my teams want to block Real and Barca.

And to your second question: Not one team for the whole tournament. Changing should be possible.

No one want Real and Barca in this tournament. So, if they want to change team every match, I think that the best solution is to block Real, Barca, City, PSG, Brazil, Argentina, & Portugal, in order to assure fun to all players. Is it ok for you?

G

OK, the idea is to use average teams to exalt the player's capacities and the game in Full-Manual. For other questions or requests please ask me. :p

southdevil

Giovanissimi B
24 Dicembre 2012
I believe that the skill of the player full manual see playing with teams of medium / low quality, choosing the top teams, everything is easy for me ;-)

KENISTA

Primi Calci
30 Gennaio 2013
This is a Germany versus Italy tournament, right?
therefore i would like to suggest that everyone plays only with his national team. germany and italy!
all italian players > italy
all german players > germany

my opinion.

G

I have a proposal for the PESFan German friends. As you have understood well, the project Full Manual is bound to team of intermediate level which exalts the capacities of player unlike the team strength. I had thought to international level teams in World Cup style. Here list lt:

1Belgio
Bosnia
Croazia
Russia
5Danimarca
Grecia
Irlanda
Serbia
Scozia
10Svezia
Svizzera
Turchia
Galles
Camerun
15Costa d'Avorio
Ghana
Marocco
Nigeria
Senegal
20Stati Uniti
Cile
Colombia
Australia
Giappone
25Messico
Ecuador
Perù
Uruguay
Paraguay
30Repubblica ceca
Norvegia
Ucraina

The above-listed teams will be assigned to the users through a draw. What do you think? Would you like to play with these teams?

AK_BiH47

Primi Calci
24 Gennaio 2013
KENISTA ha detto:
This is a Germany versus Italy tournament, right?
therefore i would like to suggest that everyone plays only with his national team. germany and italy!
all italian players > italy
all german players > germany

my opinion.

A great idea! In my opinion the best way we can chose. Everybody should play with "his" national team.

kinG_Ramos

Pulcini
30 Gennaio 2013
my opinion is the same like Kenista, Italian play with Italy and germans with germany, that would be the same for all, nobody can say they have the better team or anything like that.

The Conditions should be on Standard, Random is difficult because of possible disconnections, maybe some players are forced to disconnect because they think they cant play without their Starsplayers because of bad Form. better all Standard, so the gamer counnts.

southdevil

Giovanissimi B
24 Dicembre 2012
Hello friend, I have one suggestion, you have to make a list of teams opzionabili, choose 2 team (please no national) so as not to play a match with equal teams, of course, decide who plays at home first.

I do not agree on standard terms, because the randomness makes it more real, and I think in our community (pesfan, prorevo) there are no people who disconnects bad form for a top player;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao amici,io avrei un suggerimento,bisogna stilare una lista di squadre opzionabili,scegliere 2 team (no nazionali vi prego) in modo da non giocare un match con squadre uguali,ovviamente chi gioca in casa decide per primo.

Non sono d'accordo sulle condizioni standard,perchè la casualità rende tutto più reale,e credo che nelle nostre community (pesfan,prorevo) non c'è gente che si disconnette per bad form di un top player ;-)

alexkonami

Primavera
14 Ottobre 2010
PSN ID
alexkonami O ALEX90DIC1990_12
southdevil ha detto:
Hello friend, I have one suggestion, you have to make a list of teams opzionabili, choose 2 team (please no national) so as not to play a match with equal teams, of course, decide who plays at home first.

I do not agree on standard terms, because the randomness makes it more real, and I think in our community (pesfan, prorevo) there are no people who disconnects bad form for a top player;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao amici,io avrei un suggerimento,bisogna stilare una lista di squadre opzionabili,scegliere 2 team (no nazionali vi prego) in modo da non giocare un match con squadre uguali,ovviamente chi gioca in casa decide per primo.

Non sono d'accordo sulle condizioni standard,perchè la casualità rende tutto più reale,e credo che nelle nostre community (pesfan,prorevo) non c'è gente che si disconnette per bad form di un top player ;-)

Ottima idea! ;)

admin

Prima squadra
Amministratore
23 Luglio 2009
PSN ID
marisdeo
I asked marvin to fix the beginning of the tournament for wednesday. We'll keep you updated. Stay tuned!

goekan1903

Primi Calci
27 Gennaio 2013
it would be nice when you can make a list with the teams which are not allowed to take in the tournament.
I wish everybody good luck.

admin

Prima squadra
Amministratore
23 Luglio 2009
PSN ID
marisdeo
Ok guys, so, we'll begin the tournament tomorrow. Unfortunatly we haven't been able to reach 16 german users. We'll have 8 groups of 3 members, 2 italians and one german. Teams will be: Italy for italian users, Germany for german users. You'll have 5 days to play the matches of the group phase. We'll publish groups later tomorrow.

yoha_furtado

Primi Calci
25 Gennaio 2013
Hello,
but this is not fair that talian users select italy and german germany, because italy is in pes much better than germany you have balotteli, pirlo, casano and etc. but germany has no good players in the team they are made by pes not that powerful.
Also there were no dums if we want all to select that teams.

Ultimi messaggi

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Vedikroots

Utenti online