[QATAR 2022] Kimi85&Flat82 World Cup Update

Spezianelcuore

Esordienti
19 Novembre 2013
Buonasera.
da subito grazie per questo nuovo regalo e poi alcune domande:
perchè delle 31 maglie Nazionali certe non hanno il numero frontale?
se gioco in amichevole posso scegliere le divise e quindi quelle nuove ma come si comporta il gioco se faccio una coppa del mondo?esiste un modo per avere quelle aggiornate di default in modo che la 3za e la 4ta diventino prima e seconda?

Grazie per le risposte

Reactions: Flat82

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020
Your We Classic Team has 36 Players. Canada Team has 26 Players. That is a difference of 10 Players. 10 Extra Players you gain when you install Canada over the We Classic Team since those 10 players drop to Free Agents.

If people who installed your We Classic Team in the OF and then install Canada, where do you think the 10 extra players go? They just don't disappear. Those 10 extra Players have to go somewhere because they are Player IDs in your OF.

THEY GO TO FREE AGENTS

Ask Kimi if I know my stuff concerning Player IDs.

Have you tried this you ask: I created the Dumbed Down Classic file back in 2019 for this very fact.

But hey, what do I know. I suggested this route and Kimi asked me questions concerning it and gave him the correct route to resolve the extra players....... those extra players that drop to Free Agents.

LOL, you can't just install a team with 36 Players and then overwrite that team with 26 players and expect those Extra 10 players from the originally installed team to no longer exist.

No offense, but I bet your test was flawed. If you did not come up with those 10 Extra Players in ML in Free Agents, I am guessing you created Canada over the team WE Classic was created on and then started a ML and didn't find them.

But if you go back to your second account and install WE Classic Team and then overwrite that team with the Canada team and then start a ML, you will find those 10 Extra Players in FREE AGENTS.

If you do not believe me, ask this scenario on EvoWeb and other Editors will tell you the same thing.
Sorry, I forgot to insert the file of Cantolao, where I created two U20 players ,with the base copy, on classic players and the Pes Classic with 40 players.
Needless to tell you that I obviously believe you and that, unlike you and Kimi, I'm new to editing.
I apologize to all, but now if you download the file there will be no more classic players in the Master League.

Ultima modifica:

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Sorry, I forgot to insert the file of Cantolao, where I created two U20 players with the base copy, and the Pes Classic with 40 players.
Now I uploaded everything in the same download.
LOL, time stamps on the 2 new TED files in new upload, show they were created this afternoon, but ok.

Hopefully you resolved the extra players that Canada releases when installed, but not going to test as was already a mess to begin with.

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020
LOL, time stamps on the 2 new TED files in new upload, show they were created this afternoon, but ok.

Hopefully you resolved the extra players that Canada releases when installed, but not going to test as was already a mess to begin with.

My test was good, I forgot to export the other two teams, Cantolao e Pes Classic, and upload them in 7zip file.
Now it's all resolved, sorry again.

Ultima modifica:

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020
Buonasera.
da subito grazie per questo nuovo regalo e poi alcune domande:
perchè delle 31 maglie Nazionali certe non hanno il numero frontale?
se gioco in amichevole posso scegliere le divise e quindi quelle nuove ma come si comporta il gioco se faccio una coppa del mondo?esiste un modo per avere quelle aggiornate di default in modo che la 3za e la 4ta diventino prima e seconda?

Grazie per le risposte
Grazie a te :)
Puoi inserirli tu nell'editing interno in modifica -> squadre -> divisa.
Purtroppo non si può metterle di default.

nicoultras

Pulcini
1 Ottobre 2022
Hi, Kimi95 and Flat82

Thanks very much for your world cup teams and Canada.

I didn't all understand in your explains for Canada.

In the download, which teams have we got to install in the game ?

Only PES classic and Canada ?

And what about Cantolao ?

Who replaces who ?
PES classic replaces who ?
Canada replaces who ?
Cantolao replaces who ?

Reactions: Flat82

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020
Hi, Kimi95 and Flat82

Thanks very much for your world cup teams and Canada.

I didn't all understand in your explains for Canada.

In the download, which teams have we got to install in the game ?

Only PES classic and Canada ?

And what about Cantolao ?

Who replaces who ?
PES classic replaces who ?
Canada replaces who ?
Cantolao replaces who ?
Hi Nico thanks you too.
Canada replaces WE Classic
PES Classic and Cantolao have been updated...the first with 40 Classic players and the second with two players U20
You must to install all three teams :)

GIANLU69

Primavera
30 Ottobre 2017
Xbox Gamertag
CoiledClub9
Come sempre grazie mille ragazzi. Siete strepitosi. Soltanto una domanda. Come'avete fatto a portare tutte le squadre a 26 giocatori?? Perché le sudamericane più di 23 non fa aggiungere

Top gun 2

Giovanissimi A
17 Settembre 2020
PSN ID
Guyb-Threwpood
Cioo Kimi85 e Flat82 come state?:D
Come mai non è stato possibile creare il Canada nel vostro FO mentre Taro98 ci è riuscito?
A parte ciò graztie per le vostre Patch e un grazie anche a Taro

totti88

Prima squadra
30 Maggio 2011
PSN ID
lupoasroma88
Cioo Kimi85 e Flat82 come state?:D
Come mai non è stato possibile creare il Canada nel vostro FO mentre Taro98 ci è riuscito?
A parte ciò graztie per le vostre Patch e un grazie anche a Taro
perche' quella di taro e creata su una fake e nn su una nazionale

Flat82

Giovanissimi B
8 Novembre 2020
Anche noi abbiamo inserito il Canada,al posto di un team Classic... purtroppo non è possibile fare la Coppa del Mondo ma una Konami Cup si :)

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
zimbo1988