[PS4] Team Exports by philips_99

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calling all the editors, kit makers and face makers!

I need help to finish this project, if you like this kind of teams and if you are interested on helping to finish this more quickly, you can join me. :)

I need help with kits and players.

For more details, check this post: https://www.pesteam.it/forum/threads/ps4-team-exports-by-philips_99.22345/page-4#post-1028388
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people, here I'll post some teams I am doing in PES 2017, on ps4.

I'm sorry I can't speak italian, but I want to share my teams with you, so I hope my english is ok ;)

I started doing them for personal use, but then I decided to share them, there might be someone who wants them too :)

I'm not taking team requests because I already have a giant list of teams to do, but if you want to do the team by yourself I might do the kits for you. (I'm an amateur kit maker, but I can take requests if I have time)

My fonts for info/faces/stats are:

Google Drive link:
If you want to download all my teams without having to download one by one, you can see the teams I uploaded (with kits and logos, 100% finished) here:

The team that it replaces is in the name of the zip file.
Any questions or doubts feel free to ask ;) Suggestions and feedback are appreciated

All the kits are imported in 1024 x 1024 to save image slots, but in the file they are 2048x2048, if you want you can import them manually in large size.

If you want a few custom Logos, check this post

Team List:

Europe:
B36 Tórshavn
BATE Borisov
Crvena Zvezda
F91 Dudelange
Ferencváros
Fimleikafélag Hafnafjardar (FH)
HJK Helsinki
Lincoln Red Imps
Linfield
Malmö
Maribor
Qarabag
Rosenborg
FC Santa Coloma
Sheriff Tiraspol
Skënderbeu
Slovan Bratislava
Valletta
Vardar
Ventspils
Tre Penne
Zalgiris Vilnius

Americas
Árabe Unido
Comunicaciones
Deportivo Saprissa

Oceania:
Auckland City

Note: All those teams are from 2016-17 season, with winter transfers. This summer transfers from 2017-18 season are not included. Maybe I'll do these teams again on PES 2018.

Ultima modifica:

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
Auckland City (New Zealand):

8RJ7cnE.png

Replaces: Kalaquisong City (PAS League)

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byfxf6-KxyZ8bTBUYTNGcjFhbkU

Kits by: philips_99 (me)

Some pictures:
FPdDe7v.jpg

brpUcBs.jpg

OF5AnJE.jpg

swBLAIT.jpg

WFHkcwK.jpg

Z5OGmso.jpg

Reactions: renzii.5451

seclution

Esordienti
18 Dicembre 2013
Great work man, realy great.
Listen, if you can all croatian league and slovenian league? or other teams europe for example: dinamo tirana, sutjeska, zilina, astra giurgiu ed ecc.
Wait for answer :)

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
Great work man, realy great.
Listen, if you can all croatian league and slovenian league? or other teams europe for example: dinamo tirana, sutjeska, zilina, astra giurgiu ed ecc.
Wait for answer :)
Hello :)

This would be a project I would like to do. However, I don't have all the time of the world, and I already have a lot of teams on my to do list. Yes, they include teams from all over the europe (and from all over the world too), but not complete leagues. On my game, I am trying to include a big variety of teams. If I had more team slots and more time, I would do those leagues. But, unfortunately, I can't do it, at least right now :(

I hope you like the teams that are coming, the next one will probably be Slovan Bratislava from Slovakia (it's already on it's way!). Some more teams that are on my plans are FK Ventspils, FC Santa Coloma, Valletta, Malmö, BATE Borisov, Crvena Zvedza, Ferencváros and many more!

Reactions: seclution

seclution

Esordienti
18 Dicembre 2013
Hello :)

This would be a project I would like to do. However, I don't have all the time of the world, and I already have a lot of teams on my to do list. Yes, they include teams from all over the europe (and from all over the world too), but not complete leagues. On my game, I am trying to include a big variety of teams. If I had more team slots and more time, I would do those leagues. But, unfortunately, I can't do it, at least right now :(

I hope you like the teams that are coming, the next one will probably be Slovan Bratislava from Slovakia (it's already on it's way!). Some more teams that are on my plans are FK Ventspils, FC Santa Coloma, Valletta, Malmö, BATE Borisov, Crvena Zvedza, Ferencváros and many more!
Good ;) and listen if you can your one list with containing all squad europes?? :D

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
Good ;) and listen if you can your one list with containing all squad europes?? :D

Sure, this is what I have planned for Europe:
I'm doing teams that nobody else have done, that's why I'm not making teams like Copenhagen, Bayer Munich, Ludogorets Razgrad, Celtic, etc. (because I already found them made by other people and added them to my game)

Teams already done:
F91 Dudelange
HJK Helsinki
Maribor
Lincoln Red Imps
Linfield
Sheriff Tiraspol

Teams that are on it's way (almost finished):

Slovan Bratislava
FK Ventspils

Teams that I will also make in the future (a near future, I hope):

BATE Borisov
Shamrock Rovers
Ferencváros
Qarabag
Santa Coloma
Crvena Zvedza
Dinamo Tbilisi
Skenderbeu
Pyunik
FK Vardar
Zrinjski Mostar
Malmö
Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarðar (FH, for simple
wink.gif
)
Flora
Rosenborg
Tre Penne
FK Zalgiris
B36 Torshávn
Valletta

Bonus team: B67 Nuuk (I wanted a team from Greenland
biggrin.gif
Greenland is in talks with UEFA, I hope it can join UEFA and FIFA. It would be cool to watch a Champions league match almost on the north pole
wink.gif
)

I also have some other european teams which I found on Youtube (on a channel called ElMorenoGames, if you are interested, but I think a guy named erzo77 has done them too): Bayern Munich, Olympiacos, Steaua Bucaresti, APOEL, Celtic, Zenit, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Kobenhavn, Red Bull Salzburg, Viktoria Plzen, Legia Warszawa, Ludogorets Razgrad.

If you're interested on Rest of the world:

North/Central America and Caribbean:

Belmopan Bandits
Central FC
Alianza FC (El Salvador)
Árabe Unido
Comunicaciones
Olimpia (Honduras)
Real Estelí
Saprissa
Montego Bay
Centro Dominguito
Greenbay Hoppers

South America:

Guaraní (or Cerro Porteño)
Nacional (Uruguay)
Zulia

Bonus Team: CF Rapa Nui (football team from Easter Island)

I also have some Mexico, MLS and Libertadores teams from several option files on my game.

Africa (since we don't have an african league, I'm doing these on Other South American teams):
Al Ahly (Egypt)
Kaizer Chiefs
Mamelodi Sundowns
1º de Agosto
TP Mazembe

Also, I have 2 or 3 free slots on Other South America, I was thinking about filling them with African teams:
ASEC Mimosas
Esperance Tunis
Wydad Casablanca or Raja Casablanca (haven't decided yet)

Asian/Oceania Teams:

I used my PAS League to create a fantasy league, with 16 teams, but I still had 4 spaces.

I was thinking about an Indian team (Bengaluru or East Bengal Club) and a Indonesian or Malaysian club (maybe Persipura Jayapura from Indonesia).

Also, I'll create 2 oceania teams: Auckland City from New Zealand (which is already finished and posted here) and AS Tefana from Tahiti.

Maybe, if there is interest on more asia-oceania teams, I create another user on Ps4 and I'll have 16 spaces more for asia-oceania teams. (the spaces I've used for my fantasy league).

So, this is the full list, as you can see I have plenty of variety. I tried to make strong teams and small teams too :)

Ultima modifica:
Reactions: seclution

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
Oh, btw, if you downloaded HJK before, you can re-download it, I updated Atomu Tanaka with a new face and little adjustment to it's stats. (thanks to AntonyC for it's face)

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
yes here you have, you need to do some better kits, but i think is ok the rest

http://www.mediafire.com/file/49do81uvfrvbm3r/CAF+Champions+League.rar

Very nice! Thanks so much! Do you know what teams do they replace (what league)?

I see it needs some better kits, most are done with PESMaster kit creator and some have the sponsor images blurry/low quality, but it's not that bad, I can fix it :) (I won't fix them all though, only the ones I will use in my game.

Sorry, one more question: Did you create it or it was someone else? I can't see credit anywhere in the files :(

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
i dont know, i dont test , if from other user , i think is from LIBgamer

seclution

Esordienti
18 Dicembre 2013
Sure, this is what I have planned for Europe:
I'm doing teams that nobody else have done, that's why I'm not making teams like Copenhagen, Bayer Munich, Ludogorets Razgrad, Celtic, etc. (because I already found them made by other people and added them to my game)

Teams already done:
F91 Dudelange
HJK Helsinki
Maribor
Lincoln Red Imps
Linfield
Sheriff Tiraspol

Teams that are on it's way (almost finished):

Slovan Bratislava
FK Ventspils

Teams that I will also make in the future (a near future, I hope):

BATE Borisov
Shamrock Rovers
Ferencváros
Qarabag
Santa Coloma
Crvena Zvedza
Dinamo Tbilisi
Skenderbeu
Pyunik
FK Vardar
Zrinjski Mostar
Malmö
Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarðar (FH, for simple
wink.gif
)
Flora
Rosenborg
Tre Penne
FK Zalgiris
B36 Torshávn
Valletta

Bonus team: B67 Nuuk (I wanted a team from Greenland
biggrin.gif
Greenland is in talks with UEFA, I hope it can join UEFA and FIFA. It would be cool to watch a Champions league match almost on the north pole
wink.gif
)

I also have some other european teams which I found on Youtube (on a channel called ElMorenoGames, if you are interested, but I think a guy named erzo77 has done them too): Bayern Munich, Olympiacos, Steaua Bucaresti, APOEL, Celtic, Zenit, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Kobenhavn, Red Bull Salzburg, Viktoria Plzen, Legia Warszawa, Ludogorets Razgrad.

If you're interested on Rest of the world:

North/Central America and Caribbean:

Belmopan Bandits
Central FC
Alianza FC (El Salvador)
Árabe Unido
Comunicaciones
Olimpia (Honduras)
Real Estelí
Saprissa
Montego Bay
Centro Dominguito
Greenbay Hoppers

South America:

Guaraní
Nacional (Uruguay)
Zulia

Bonus Team: CF Rapa Nui (football team from Easter Island)

I also have some Mexico, MLS and Libertadores teams from several option files on my game.

Africa (since we don't have an african league, I'm doing these on Other South American teams):
Al Ahly (Egypt)
Kaizer Chiefs
Mamelodi Sundowns
1º de Agosto
TP Mazembe

Also, I have 2 or 3 free slots on Other South America, I was thinking about filling them with African teams:
ASEC Mimosas
Esperance Tunis
Wydad Casablanca or Raja Casablanca (haven't decided yet)

Asian/Oceania Teams:

I used my PAS League to create a fantasy league, with 16 teams, but I still had 4 spaces.

I was thinking about an Indian team (Bengaluru or East Bengal Club) and a Indonesian or Malaysian club (maybe Persipura Jayapura from Indonesia).

Also, I'll create 2 oceania teams: Auckland City from New Zealand (which is already finished and posted here) and AS Tefana from Tahiti.

Maybe, if there is interest on more asia-oceania teams, I create another user on Ps4 and I'll have 16 spaces more for asia-oceania teams. (the spaces I've used for my fantasy league).

So, this is the full list, as you can see I have plenty of variety. I tried to make strong teams and small teams too :)

Good! Your work is awesome ;)

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Nelsonhof