PESFan.it FO V8 PES2019 PS4

Ale7786

Allievi A
9 Settembre 2015
Domanda da neo giocatore, quando uscirà il fo 9 una volta scaricato devo fare il solito procedimento x il fo 8? Quindi reimportare tutte le immagini, competizioni e squadre? Inoltre il fo 9 sarà quello con la serie b italiana? Grazie in anticipo

Reactions: Monty_Python

Kaa78

Giovanissimi B
14 Ottobre 2013
Domanda da neo giocatore, quando uscirà il fo 9 una volta scaricato devo fare il solito procedimento x il fo 8? Quindi reimportare tutte le immagini, competizioni e squadre? Inoltre il fo 9 sarà quello con la serie b italiana? Grazie in anticipo

Direi di sì visto che hanno inserito altre squadre

avengedsevenfold84

Prima squadra
19 Novembre 2017
PSN ID
scarface84cik
Non è questione di pazienza . È questione di comunicazione . Home Page ferma da due mesi . Purtroppo qui c’è gente che pensa prima alla famiglia e al lavoro e non a Pes, che è l’emozione più grande della vita

Nonostante ci siano persone che pensano prima a famiglia e lavoro hanno cmq trovato il tempo per far uscire la v9 in tempi record
Sicuramente sarai contento ma viste le tue inspiegabili lamentelale dovresti quanto meno ringraziare lo staff degli editer.
Infondo errare è umano

louie dogs

Allievi B
6 Aprile 2011
Non è questione di pazienza . È questione di comunicazione . Home Page ferma da due mesi . Purtroppo qui c’è gente che pensa prima alla famiglia e al lavoro e non a Pes, che è l’emozione più grande della vita

Ma sei serio? Spero ben di no, devi ringraziare Dio o chi per lui che tante persone nonostante il lavoro e la vita privata, ben più importanti di un semplice passatempo, ti danno la possibilità di giocare ad un gioco editato con i controcoglioni

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Better if you wait for the new version of the OF pal.

U can try tomorrow to update the teams through the Live Update,but remember press R3 to turn in LIVE UPDATE NO in Exibition after you download the update.

Basically the new version comes out next week...you can try from tomorrow with your files,otherwise you must wait next week as i told you before.

If i understand,do you want change the Italian Serie B with your files right?

No.........I am putting Classic National Teams over Skybet which is where Serie B was created. What I was asking is those that have Serie B (since created over same League I am going to create over), after LIVE UPDATES does it destroy Serie B and do you have to re-import. I know after LIVE UPDATES it destroys the Brazil teams and I have to re-import (Created Brazil players become Free Agents).

I did a test run yesterday morning. Created one team and then exported team in case it did mess up after a LIVE UPDATE. Performed a LIVE UPDATE and it did reset everything back (All the Live Update added players). So now I know after LIVE UPDATES, I will need to re-import the teams.

PS, think you may have me confused with someone else as you said "otherwise you must wait next week as i told you before" --- You didn't tell me anything before as it has been awhile since I posted on here.

Ultima modifica:

Kimi85

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
26 Luglio 2017
No.........I am putting Classic National Teams over Skybet which is where Serie B was created. What I was asking is those that have Serie B (since created over same League I am going to create over), after LIVE UPDATES does it destroy Serie B and do you have to re-import. I know after LIVE UPDATES it destroys the Brazil teams and I have to re-import (Created Brazil players become Free Agents).

I did a test run yesterday morning. Created one team and then exported team in case it did mess up after a LIVE UPDATE. Performed a LIVE UPDATE and it did reset everything back (All the Live Update added players). So now I know after LIVE UPDATES, I will need to re-import the teams.

PS, think you may have me confused with someone else as you said "otherwise you must wait next week as i told you before" --- You didn't tell me anything before as it has been awhile since I posted on here.

As i told you before i was meaning in the same phrase where i was telling you to wait for the new FO...i'm not confused you with anyone else :)

This is what i was meaning in the previous post

"Better if you wait for the new version of the OF pal"

So i think you have to re-import the teams after every LIVE UPDATE.....i'm not sure 100% but this is affect Serie B for example...

So try with just one team to be sure..and then try to do Live Update....

:)

PesBuck

Pulcini
23 Settembre 2016
Mate I am not using your OF so what I am doing does not have anything to do with installing your OF or waiting.........Think you do not understand what I am trying to explain due to language barrier. I just wanted to know how Serie B is affected after Live Updates as I will be using the Skybet League to install my own custom League like ths OF use Serie B over Skybet League.....I figured it by testing. Thanks anyways.

huigoman99

Prima squadra
Editer
29 Agosto 2013
PSN ID
ElCamooo (PS4)
Mate I am not using your OF so what I am doing does not have anything to do with installing your OF or waiting.........Think you do not understand what I am trying to explain due to language barrier. I just wanted to know how Serie B is affected after Live Updates as I will be using the Skybet League to install my own custom League like ths OF use Serie B over Skybet League.....I figured it by testing. Thanks anyways.
You have to reimport all the teams in the league you're going to creare after every live update applied

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Nogal