PES 2021 - CLASSIC PATCH by Averdom - NEW SIDER EDITION ALL IN ONE - GENNAIO 2022

Lupin76

Primi Calci
4 Gennaio 2022
Non puoi bypassare steam compra la chiave su istantgame di steam e ti scarica il gioco è solo nascosto nel loro store ma si può ancora scaricare con le chiavi comprate su altri store stessa cosa ho fatto io

Talel_Allison

Primi Calci
19 Dicembre 2021
PSN ID
Talel_Alisson
ciao averdom grazie per la tua fantastica patch e il tuo lavoro, non riesco a credere a quello che è appena successo in evo-web e ti chiedo della tua situazione e degli ulteriori aggiornamenti come la affronterai?
grazie ancora
scusa è una traduzione dall'inglese all'italiano

Averdom

Giovanissimi B
11 Settembre 2019
PSN ID
Averdom
ciao averdom grazie per la tua fantastica patch e il tuo lavoro, non riesco a credere a quello che è appena successo in evo-web e ti chiedo della tua situazione e degli ulteriori aggiornamenti come la affronterai?
grazie ancora
scusa è una traduzione dall'inglese all'italiano

I wil answer in English :

DNAI reported me because his faces were in the patch, he thinks that i wanted to cheat him while i was planning a re-upload without his faces and wanted to send him a pack with his faces relinked to my patch for him to sell as he saw fit and already changed the link so the faces were not public.

I made the patch only for fun and have zero gains from it, i don't earn a dime from it... so because i don't want any problems the project ends here and there will be not futher patches, i have deleted all my links.

Feel free to bring this message on EVO and DNAI since i'm banned.

Reactions: mare3

Talel_Allison

Primi Calci
19 Dicembre 2021
PSN ID
Talel_Alisson
I'm so sorry my friend, to find out about this plot.
I'm shocked because I know that you had erased faces links in the previous days so why had DNAI report on your project and they closed ? it's a shame and dumb
I want to tell you that you filled my life with joy with this patch. I really thank you for your sincere work and your special time .
Truly i play daily with your classic patch that turned to an addiction with legends and classic football.
For me it's a big lose but you have decided the end
i wish you the best dear friend and i'm proud to know you
Grazie ancora

Reactions: Averdom

mare3

Giovanissimi A
1 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
I wil answer in English :

DNAI reported me because his faces were in the patch, he thinks that i wanted to cheat him while i was planning a re-upload without his faces and wanted to send him a pack with his faces relinked to my patch for him to sell as he saw fit and already changed the link so the faces were not public.

I made the patch only for fun and have zero gains from it, i don't earn a dime from it... so because i don't want any problems the project ends here and there will be not futher patches, i have deleted all my links.

Feel free to bring this message on EVO and DNAI since i'm banned.
images

Cappe15

Pulcini
1 Ottobre 2019
PSN ID
FlyngDutchman15
Scusate, sono nuovo nella versione PC, ho sempre avuto la versione PS4, quindi vorrei delle info: come installare i FO per la versione PC? In questa versione aggiornata al 2022 sono inseriti anche nuovi volti reali, o vanno installati a parte con altre mod?

Grazie a chi avrà la pazienza di rispondere.

Reactions: Alone e mare3

Pacosanz34

Primi Calci
17 Novembre 2022
Holà à todos
Alguien me puede ayudar porfavor ?
Tengo el pes 2021 con la V2 del parche
Y quisiera pasar en la V4

Pero Los links de la V3.5 y del sider classic estan muertos
Alguien me decir o dar los links para descargar el parche

Gracias de doto mi corazon

@Averdom