[ATTIVO SETTEMBRE 2020]creazione nuove nazionali:AVANZAMENTO EUROPA 100%, AFRICA 77%, ASIA 100%, OCEANIA 91%, NORD AMERICA 100%

terminate le nazionali europee, le nazioni di quale continente volete che vengano cominciate?

• AFRICA (CAF)

• ASIA (AFC)

• OCEANIA (OFC)

• NORD AMERICA (CONCACAF)

• NON-FIFA TEAMS

I risultati saranno visibili solamente dopo aver votato.

sbob89

Pulcini
13 Ottobre 2016
La Maggior parte delle squadre vanno in campionati fittizi,le altre vanno nella serie b inglese e spagnola (europa e asia sostituiscono le fittizie
Devi togliere le "Divisa S"
Grazie mille
1 cmq x metterle in game.. full o singole come devo fare?devo solo togliere divisa s?

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
ok, it cometh. Let me know what team you decide to do next, so I can start research.
Thanks for your work, the next team is Tanzania. In the table put the other roles of the players (the main roles in bold, the other roles normal, for example CMF(bold, the main role)/DMF/AMF

Ultima modifica:

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
11 volti rimasti per terminare la guinea bissau
11 faces left to finish Guinea Bissau

Sobakus

Pulcini
9 Dicembre 2017
PSN ID
W11_Sobakus
I checked, it still worked for me. Just try to access the forum through a different page and it should work.

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
LINK GUINEA-BISSAU:
La prossima squadra è la Tanzania. The next team is Tanzania.
Non riesco a condividere la Guinea-Bissau su pesgaming perchè non riesco più ad accedere al sito. Quando riuscirò ad accedere al sito lo condividerò.
I can't share Guinea Bissau on pes gaming because i can't access to the site anymore. When I can access the site I will share it.

Sobakus

Pulcini
9 Dicembre 2017
PSN ID
W11_Sobakus
I think the national team thread on pesgaming got deleted. Maybe you can start a new thread to share Guinea Bissau

Reactions: Amedeo17

Sobakus

Pulcini
9 Dicembre 2017
PSN ID
W11_Sobakus
Nice quality! Now all that is left is Tanzania for the full Cup of Nations, right?

Ultima modifica:

TimoTheGreat

Primi Calci
21 Giugno 2019
PSN ID
Timpa1896
@Amedeo17 I'm so glad that you will still continue with this project after the other guys stopped...

I realized that here are some teams missing, which ggdaris had on PESGaming, like Sao Tome & Principe...!
And he updated some teams which had stuff wrong, i think here are the old ones, like Tahiti, Haiti...!
I don' know if you've got them.....

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
@Amedeo17 I'm so glad that you will still continue with this project after the other guys stopped...

I realized that here are some teams missing, which ggdaris had on PESGaming, like Sao Tome & Principe...!
And he updated some teams which had stuff wrong, i think here are the old ones, like Tahiti, Haiti...!
I don' know if you've got them.....
I will fix

Reactions: TimoTheGreat

no_name91

Primi Calci
20 Giugno 2019
PSN ID
Drakula_91
@Amedeo17 i was looking for this since PES19 was out ahah , i´ve used this type of OF in PES 13 i think , ANT was the name of the patch , the last one i saw was in 2017 edition but not used at the time.

do u´ve any ETA until this is complete?

btw , i came from PESGaming Forum , my nick there is Dialectus :)

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
zimbo1988

Utenti online