[ATTIVO SETTEMBRE 2020]creazione nuove nazionali:AVANZAMENTO EUROPA 100%, AFRICA 77%, ASIA 100%, OCEANIA 91%, NORD AMERICA 100%

terminate le nazionali europee, le nazioni di quale continente volete che vengano cominciate?

• AFRICA (CAF)

• ASIA (AFC)

• OCEANIA (OFC)

• NORD AMERICA (CONCACAF)

• NON-FIFA TEAMS

I risultati saranno visibili solamente dopo aver votato.

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
teams in progress 24/02/2019

Sergio w
Anguila
British Virgin Islands

Alex Carla
Turks & Caicos Islands
Bonaire
French Guyana

Amedeo17
Kenya

Yankflow/ggdaris (i do little fixes)
Libia
Togo
Uganda

Ggdaris
Mariana Islands
Santa Lucia

Speckopf and help me with some new kits too
Burundi
Etiopia
Gambia
Liberia
Madagascar
Central Africa Rep

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
New teds for this teams, i think DLC 4.0 change nationality of this players to default

Then i fix them

Gibraltar
Ethan Jolley

San Marino
M. Savoli

Curacao
Mirko Colina
J. De Nooiker

Puerto Rico
Jackie Mareo

Kirguistan
Safa Hadi

Nepal
Sunil Bal

Sri Lanka
Jude Supan

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
I have a problem with Turks & Caicos. I upload the .ted file to pes, edit some faces, the emblem etc... and exit the game. When I enter the game again, the team just isn't there.

I have to upload it again and start from scratch. I tried to save the data after I upload the team but it doesn't save anything...

I think it might be a problem with the .ted file. Any sugestions?

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
I have a problem with Turks & Caicos. I upload the .ted file to pes, edit some faces, the emblem etc... and exit the game. When I enter the game again, the team just isn't there.

I have to upload it again and start from scratch. I tried to save the data after I upload the team but it doesn't save anything...

I dont know, maybe a wifi problem?

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
I dont know, maybe a wifi problem?

Nah... the ps4 is conected through a cable.... It must have something to do with the .ted file...

Just wanted to know if someone had experienced the same thing....

I'll try to build the team from scratch...new .ted file....

Ultima modifica:

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017

Man, this problem is still present on PES 2019? I had this problem twice in PES 2017...

Check this link, it might help you: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=2204773#post2204773

If that doesn't help, check my original solution (it will take a bit longer to fix but should work if the first one does not): http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p=2199351&postcount=1134

Reactions: AlexCarla2011

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
Man, this problem is still present on PES 2019? I had this problem twice in PES 2017...

Check this link, it might help you: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=2204773#post2204773

If that doesn't help, check my original solution (it will take a bit longer to fix but should work if the first one does not): http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p=2199351&postcount=1134

Thanks!! I'll try it!!

My friend, by your profile pic we share the same passion!! Do you think we will be happy this weekend? ;)

Ultima modifica:

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
My favourite team, Roma, is going to challenge a team of your compatriot next week, Porto (bitter rival of your Benfica):D:D

Reactions: AlexCarla2011

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
teams in progress 01/03/2019

Sergio w
Montserrat
Martinica

Alex Carla
Turks & Caicos Islands
Bonaire
French Guyana

Amedeo17
Kenya

Yankflow/ggdaris (i do little fixes)
Libia
Togo
Uganda

Ggdaris
Santa Lucia
Bonaire

Speckopf and help me with some new kits too
Burundi
Etiopia
Gambia
Liberia
Madagascar
Central Africa Rep

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
My favourite team, Roma, is going to challenge a team of your compatriot next week, Porto (bitter rival of your Benfica):D:D

I hope you guys beat the crap out of them...

They will have a very very hard game tomorrow. They are already tired, tomorrow by this time they will be even worst and if we win FC Porto will be with their moral low, so.... hope you guys go through... I hate FC Porto...

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
Added to drive

Se5VKrS.jpg

Bw86j16.jpg

Y1At61t.jpg

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
Guys, I think I identified the issue, here.

In Turks & Caicos Islands I had a duplicate player ID.. I don't know what happened but I think that might be the reason why I'm having these issues about uploading the team.

I'm going to export the original team ted file and edit from scratch.

I apologise for the delay. It will take a few more days to have the team 100% but I feel safer editing it all over again.

Fortunately I still have all the players in an excel file so I won't need to do all the work again.

philips_99

Esordienti
26 Aprile 2017
Thanks!! I'll try it!!

My friend, by your profile pic we share the same passion!! Do you think we will be happy this weekend? ;)

I certainly hope so :D this match is quite important for the title decision.

It will be a great match. Porto might be our rivals but I still hope they win. I always support the portuguese teams in international competitions.;) Portugal needs more points in the UEFA league ranking and the hatred between football clubs and fans of different clubs is both sad and unnecessary in my opinion. Football is a sport, it certainly is a competition but it's not a war.

Ultima modifica:

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
AP-NAPL