[ATTIVO SETTEMBRE 2020]creazione nuove nazionali:AVANZAMENTO EUROPA 100%, AFRICA 77%, ASIA 100%, OCEANIA 91%, NORD AMERICA 100%

terminate le nazionali europee, le nazioni di quale continente volete che vengano cominciate?

• AFRICA (CAF)

• ASIA (AFC)

• OCEANIA (OFC)

• NORD AMERICA (CONCACAF)

• NON-FIFA TEAMS

I risultati saranno visibili solamente dopo aver votato.

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
Did any of you guys had any trouble uploading the teams after updating the club rosters?

Pakistan, despite the fact that the .ted file has 23 players, only has 14 after the upload to PES 2019.

I think this might have anything to do with the fact that we have exceeded the maximum of 160 created players. A lot of teams from "Other Cubs (Asia)" have less than 23 players.

Also, the creation of players for the African teams (English and Spanish leagues are not licenced, but most of the players are...)...

How should we proceed? I can't create any new players because I've exceeded the maximum (160).... :( <- Edit: this is actually not true, as you will see from my post this morning...

Ultima modifica:

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
Well, I've decided to delete everything and start from scratch.

First I imported only the Pakistani team to see if everything was ok. It was. Then, I did the "Real Time Update" and imported every NT we created. Everything was ok.

Tonight I'll do a full import, importing everything at the same time but, this time, to my main account. I'll tell you guys how that worked out.

To those more experienced than me, here's a question: How are we going to go around the limitation of creating only 160 new players? Or we are not creating enough new players to worry about that?

My main concern is the teams that are going to be replaced in English 2nd division and in the Spanish League....

Ultima modifica:

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
Well, I've decided to delete everything and start from scratch.

First I imported only the Pakistani team to see if everything was ok. It was. Then, I did the "Real Time Update" and imported every NT we created. Everything was ok.

Tonight I'll do a full import, importing everything at the same time but, this time, to my main account. I'll tell you guys how that worked out.

To those more experienced than me, here's a question: How are we going to go around the limitation of creating only 160 new players? Or we are not creating enough new players to worry about that?

My main concern is the teams that are going to be replaced in English 2nd division and in the Spanish League....
When you edit a real team, you have to put in the team 23 free players (order the released for general evaluation so take those with the lowest rating) and free the real players that are in the team.
Then you edit the players of the national team "on" 23 players that before were free. I do so, I think that it is the method. Maybe ggdaris can give a better answer.

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
When you edit a real team, you have to put in the team 23 free players (order the released for general evaluation so take those with the lowest rating) and free the real players that are in the team.
Then you edit the players of the national team "on" 23 players that before were free. I do so, I think that it is the method. Maybe ggdaris can give a better answer.
he already solved the problem

i upload now Bahamas NT by sergio w to drive, ready for download

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
I hope I did.... I'm going to do a clean import tonight.

Already did the konami team update. If something goes wrong, I'll uninstall the team update by konami. No worries!!

Reactions: Amedeo17

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
So I must do live update? After I do it, I must import again all teams?

You don't have to.... but you can. I only did it because there are some new players in my club, S L Benfica, that I wanted tovadd to the National team....

But if you install the live update, you have to upload all the teams again...

Amedeo17

Giovanissimi A
31 Agosto 2018
You don't have to.... but you can. I only did it because there are some new players in my club, S L Benfica, that I wanted tovadd to the National team....

But if you install the live update, you have to upload all the teams again...
ah ok i don't need it because I use the national teams in a third user

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
i am going to do this
delete edit from my account, start the game pes 2019, aply live update creating new edit save
then go to edit mode and import all teds files of this project , NT in game first, then all extra national teams, but if you dont want is not necesary

ggdaris

Giovanissimi B
20 Settembre 2015
PSN ID
ggdaris-360
Added to Drive

Bahamas
XF5dqYH.jpg

Bermudas
3AXva6N.jpg

San Vicente y Granadinas
Preview Soon

teams in progress

Sergio w
Anguila

Alex Carla
Cayman Islands (ready, tomorrow i add to drive)
Turks & Caicos Islands
Bonaire
French Guyana

Amedeo17
Kenya

Yankflow/ggdaris (i do little fixes)
Libia
Togo
Uganda

Ggdaris
Mariana Islands
Santa Lucia

Speckopf and help me with some new kits too
Burundi
Etiopia
Gambia
Liberia
Madagascar
Central Africa Rep

Ultima modifica:
Reactions: Amedeo17

AlexCarla2011

Esordienti
6 Ottobre 2018
PSN ID
AlexCarla2011
Added to Drive

Bahamas
XF5dqYH.jpg

Bermudas
3AXva6N.jpg

San Vicente y Granadinas
Preview Soon

teams in progress

Sergio w
Anguila

Alex Carla
Cayman Islands (ready, tomorrow i add to drive)
Turk and Caicos

Amedeo17
Kenya

Yankflow/ggdaris (i do little fixes)
Libia
Togo
Uganda

Ggdaris
Mariana Islands
Santa Lucia

Speckopf and help me with some new kits too
Burundi