Faces Banned from YouTube

Ratmundo

Esordienti
14 Dicembre 2015
PSN ID
Ratmundo
Hello to you all,

I have had some strange activity on my YouTube channel these past couple of weeks. From the usual 'machine gun' clicking of the dislike button on my vids, to spamming my vids with abusive messages. Most abusive individuals were blocked very quickly TBH, but it seemed that certain 'spammers', 'trolls' or just plain 'arseholes' have finally gotten their little victory.

I received several emails from the 'Bots' at YouTube last night, the first were saying that my video of Ruud Gullit was against their Community Guidelines, then another player face build, and then another, and another.... after an hour or so my video that promoted my own option file was in breach of YouTube 'Copyright Policies'.

Then at 3am this morning I received an email to tell me that my YouTube channel has been 'BANNED' and that they will prevent me from creating any further accounts on YouTube etc.

I have appealed the YouTube decision but they have sent me the same 'You're Banned' email twice. It seems that my videos were being 'flagged' by person(s) unknown. I have read, on various forums, that they work on a 3 strikes and you're out policy, well I received over 20 in less than 24 hours!!
shocking.gif

So that is it guys, there is nothing I can do about it.

I had over 2k Subscribers, over 600,000 views and to those people I can only apologise, I had almost 600 videos of Player face build or squad previews etc... I am still in a bit of shock guys TBH.

I have worked so hard on my YouTube channel and had some great stuff planned. I have absolutely no idea who has done this or why.
unsure.gif

So until YouTube sort this out, I will not be spending literally hundreds of hours creating videos for face builds or anything else ... I am sure you all understand.

Reactions: SuperCry

totti88

Prima squadra
30 Maggio 2011
PSN ID
lupoasroma88
Hello to you all,

I have had some strange activity on my YouTube channel these past couple of weeks. From the usual 'machine gun' clicking of the dislike button on my vids, to spamming my vids with abusive messages. Most abusive individuals were blocked very quickly TBH, but it seemed that certain 'spammers', 'trolls' or just plain 'arseholes' have finally gotten their little victory.

I received several emails from the 'Bots' at YouTube last night, the first were saying that my video of Ruud Gullit was against their Community Guidelines, then another player face build, and then another, and another.... after an hour or so my video that promoted my own option file was in breach of YouTube 'Copyright Policies'.

Then at 3am this morning I received an email to tell me that my YouTube channel has been 'BANNED' and that they will prevent me from creating any further accounts on YouTube etc.

I have appealed the YouTube decision but they have sent me the same 'You're Banned' email twice. It seems that my videos were being 'flagged' by person(s) unknown. I have read, on various forums, that they work on a 3 strikes and you're out policy, well I received over 20 in less than 24 hours!!
shocking.gif

So that is it guys, there is nothing I can do about it.

I had over 2k Subscribers, over 600,000 views and to those people I can only apologise, I had almost 600 videos of Player face build or squad previews etc... I am still in a bit of shock guys TBH.

I have worked so hard on my YouTube channel and had some great stuff planned. I have absolutely no idea who has done this or why.
unsure.gif

So until YouTube sort this out, I will not be spending literally hundreds of hours creating videos for face builds or anything else ... I am sure you all understand.
my friends subscribe in twitch ,youtube is bad ...
you great facemaker ;)

Ratmundo

Esordienti
14 Dicembre 2015
PSN ID
Ratmundo
my friends subscribe in twitch ,youtube is bad ...
you great facemaker ;)

Thank you for your kind words mate, I really appreciate it.

I am not familiar with Twitch TBH. If I can motivate myself then I may look at other platforms to upload face-builds etc onto in the future.

Reactions: totti88 e mare3

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Stempi604