[KITS] AndreJ's ☴Wɐƃᴉɔɥǝ ǝᴉlƃɐW☴, Kit-Request 'n more

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Essewilly

Pulcini
29 Novembre 2018
Ultima modifica:

Beranu1

Allievi B
16 Marzo 2018
PSN ID
B-E-R-A-N-U
@Essewilly
When you are linkin' to postimage then doubletap and there should be the 2048² jersey. If you should not be sure mark the URL / website address there is always the size somewhere in it.

Santa Maria

Pulcini
25 Marzo 2019
I have another request if it's not too much to ask. These are kits I found on their site and they are simply fantastic. If possible I would like to reproduce the same details (Guevara face, badges, writings) on these two shirts to use as third and fourth uniform. For the yellow, shorts and socks of the same lighter yellow. For the multicolored, shorts and socks same blue as the shirt. Tell me if you need more information or photos. Thank you.

Allegati

• DmbDd53W4AIalW5.jpg
    DmbDd53W4AIalW5.jpg
    65.7 KB · Visualizzazioni: 10
  • Dsc01376.jpg
    Dsc01376.jpg
    65 KB · Visualizzazioni: 9
  • foto14.jpg
    foto14.jpg
    109.3 KB · Visualizzazioni: 9

Santa Maria

Pulcini
25 Marzo 2019
Requey of : @Santa Maria

Madagaskar 2019

Great job, very beautiful. If possible just some small correction on the colors of some details. Home: socks of the same green as the shirt. Away: socks of the same green as the home shirt. Sleeves and collar edges, same red as shorts. Third: contours of the head of a zebu, the same gray design on the away shirt (less contrast than white). Captain's armband: (only for the green color), the same green as the flag. If it's not clear, tell me, I use the translator. Sorry for the complications. If it's not too much trouble. Thanks a lot

Beranu1

Allievi B
16 Marzo 2018
PSN ID
B-E-R-A-N-U
@Santa Maria
Too much to do now, please decide between Madagaskar or El Che to have a fair waiting sytem fo'all.
When it is El Che please tell me all details like socks BEFORE starting...

Santa Maria

Pulcini
25 Marzo 2019
@Santa Maria
Too much to do now, please decide between Madagaskar or El Che to have a fair waiting sytem fo'all.
When it is El Che please tell me all details like socks BEFORE starting...

Ok I'm sorry, I think it's easier for you to finish kits Madagascar
(when you have time).. For 'El Che' kits, I specified the color of shorts and socks. I apologize if I didn't do it with Madagascar kits, but I didn't think about it. However, if you don't have time, don't worry, you have already been very kind and helpful. See what you can or want or have time to do and when. I don't know your work for kits, only I thank you for sharing it, but I think it must be your pleasure first of all. No Problem!

Reactions: Beranu1

Beranu1

Allievi B
16 Marzo 2018
PSN ID
B-E-R-A-N-U
@marinoprimo
Ti prometto che non appena avrò sempre le richieste mi dedico di nuovo ai kit di bandiera. Quindi io non sono tutto in una volta, o me ora interessa è questo che mi è piaciuto molto fare nel lungo periodo queste maglie, e ho quindi sempre levo le camicie che mi piace fare estrema. Penso che sia quasi un peccato aver raggiunto il gruppo ora ed è quasi finita. Oltre alle mie maglie alternative, ho un altro progetto in cui posso anche usare le mie trame che mi erano così care e G-STYLE. Ecco perché puoi essere sicuro che più aspetti e meglio sarà. Se hai già notato, tutte le trame hanno un riferimento al paese della maglia ...: D
Quindi, spero che il testo sia tradotto correttamente perché è il più lungo che ho lavorato finora in italiano.

*please don't rip my ass off, when there is something strange in the text... It's not on purpoise. :D

Reactions: marinoprimo
Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.