AndreJ presents EA Sports Digital 4th Kits 2nd Strike/Alternatives 'n stuff

FabioPes

Primavera
29 Marzo 2017
Konami Center
PSN ID
sgroy29
Of course, like to!
I cant see anything special on 'dem, are the jerseys that clear this year?
is the new jersey of Brazil for the Copa America 2019

The peculiarity is the return of white after 69 years from the defeat of Maracanazo against Uruguay in the 1950 World Cup final, as the main tone of the shirt.
From that moment, in fact, white had been abolished by the uniforms of the National team for purely superstitious questions.

Beranu1

Giovanissimi B
16 Marzo 2018
GERMAN;"Renania settentrionale-Vestfalia"...(ital)
pesgalaxy.com
PSN ID
Beranu1
is the new jersey of Brazil for the Copa America 2019

The peculiarity is the return of white after 69 years from the defeat of Maracanazo against Uruguay in the 1950 World Cup final, as the main tone of the shirt.
From that moment, in fact, white had been abolished by the uniforms of the National team for purely superstitious questions.
Alright, cool! :)
I will do the white one tomorrow, cause I've drawn so many today, I even can't focus clearly on this conversaition... :(

Sleep well, Fab! ✌

Reactions: FabioPes

Santa Maria

Primi Calci
25 Marzo 2019
@Santa Maria
F'course I can. But let me know who's the Equipment-outfitter.
Many thanks, I'm sure they will be fantastic. Normally it was always Adidas, but these were made by a local foreign company, offers for the extraordinary occasion and I don't even know if they are the official ones for the competition. Unfortunately I have not found any other photos and I understand that there are many drawings in over-pressing difficult to decipher because local symbols. If you need links to articles and photos, tell me. Sorry for English but I use the translator. If it can be useful, these are more or less the designs in the background of each shirt. The red has many other designs besides the zebu head. Thanks

Allegati

Ultima modifica:

Statistiche del Sito

Discussioni
Membri
Ultimo iscritto
Loreee