FO x Xbox One

cabanaxbox

Juniores
17 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
cabanaxbox
ciao cabanaxbox - perdonami ma sono molto ignorante con tutte queste sigle
in pratica stai dicendo che c'è un modo di importare FO anche con XONE?

xbox360 use in the horizon to modify or patch our PES, however I blockeado XBOX ONE have those options, then you would have to search for information about XBOX ONE hacked or pirated or any program that allows you to access files .cpk

uso xbox360 nell'orizzonte di modificare o rattoppare i nostri PES, però ho blockeado XBOX uno ha queste opzioni, allora si dovrebbe cercare informazioni su Xbox One inciso o pirata o qualsiasi programma che permette di accedere ai file .cpk

drughiovunque

Giovanissimi A
25 Ottobre 2009
xbox360 use in the horizon to modify or patch our PES, however I blockeado XBOX ONE have those options, then you would have to search for information about XBOX ONE hacked or pirated or any program that allows you to access files .cpk

uso xbox360 nell'orizzonte di modificare o rattoppare i nostri PES, però ho blockeado XBOX uno ha queste opzioni, allora si dovrebbe cercare informazioni su Xbox One inciso o pirata o qualsiasi programma che permette di accedere ai file .cpk

you know someone that can help us for XONE?

cabanaxbox

Juniores
17 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
cabanaxbox
you know someone that can help us for XONE?

what is not if they have already released a tool to modify or patch the PES, have to know that the entire edition of PES is used with programs modding or programs created by programmers PES, have nothing to do with either Sony or with Microsoft or with Konami ...

cabanaxbox

Juniores
17 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
cabanaxbox
KITMAKER
CPK = PC/PS CFW/XBOX360 - Licensed Team
PNG = PS SONY/PC - Unlicensed Team
BIN = XBOX360 - Unlicensed Team

CPK/BIN = Horizon XBOX360, Multiman PS3

cabanaxbox

Juniores
17 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
cabanaxbox
XBOX360 = XBOX ONE
Microsoft: PNG/JPG (Block, System)
Horizon: Uniform.bin, Cemblem.bin

HORIZON (X360 MODDING) VS MICROSOFT (BLOCK)
microsoft xbox360 or does not allow the import of PNG / JPG formats to import images .bin files need to mess with horizon but a modding for xbox360, xbox then one would have to make other uniform.bin horizon to import, I cemblem.bin microsoft unless you permission to import images, the question is to leave you and will not let me import images I pissed off with them but discovered the modding XBOX360 called time horizon and I have no problems

8d2f7db1-2ded-4111-8ba8-28f8f7222ec9.jpg

cabanaxbox

Juniores
17 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
cabanaxbox
the fate of XBOX ONE and PS4 is in the hands of hackers, they have a war against SONY / MICROSOFT, the PS4 is said to already have CFW 3.55 while the XBOX ONE speak of one Team Xecuter has achieved dump NAND

hack-into-your-xbox-360-and-change-your-user-profile.1280x600.jpg

cabanaxbox

Juniores
17 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
cabanaxbox
KONAMI IN THE WAR AGAINST SONY / MICROSOFT
it seems that KONAMI is winning the battle of the console war, while SONY / MICROSOFT keeps blocked users PES who are threatening to abandon companies, but the PS4 is winning in this war of consoles while PS3 and XBOX ONE is abandoned, the competition to be the best is bringing consequences.

DECEPTION IN XBOX ONE
users XBOX ONE after the arrival of PES 2017 this rolling and fat are already sending him complain to Microsoft, Microsoft is being threatened to leave the company many users of PES, and ai to reports, some say that this month are changed to PS4, the blocked of PNG images is serving for users to abandon Microsoft PES ... SONY next target of hackers managed to hack who tells him the OFW 3.55

cabanaxbox

Juniores
17 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
cabanaxbox
THE BEST CONSOLE FOR PES 2017
1. XBOX360 = Datapack CPK - PES Multiconverter
2. PS3 CFW = Datapack CPK - PES Multiconverter
3. PS4 SONY = Import Image PNG - 1 Texture 2048x2048
4. PS3 SONY = Import Image PNG - 5 Textures
5. XBOX ONE = Blocked Image PNG (Abandoned)

cabanaxbox

Juniores
17 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
cabanaxbox
XBOX360 IN HEAD AS THE BEST CONSOLE TO EDIT PES
The console war is destroying a battle between companies by who gets more users PES, Konami this messing around and fat, however XBOX360 thanks to Horizon Modding X360 is placed on the head of the best consoles to edit the PES, this new PES 2017 want to edit everyone what will bring the abandonment companies competing with each other, the moment XBOX360 is gaining all as PS3 CFW not all can hack since than OFW 3.55 versions contain problems of hacking due security systems SONY.

drughiovunque

Giovanissimi A
25 Ottobre 2009
XBOX360 IN HEAD AS THE BEST CONSOLE TO EDIT PES
The console war is destroying a battle between companies by who gets more users PES, Konami this messing around and fat, however XBOX360 thanks to Horizon Modding X360 is placed on the head of the best consoles to edit the PES, this new PES 2017 want to edit everyone what will bring the abandonment companies competing with each other, the moment XBOX360 is gaining all as PS3 CFW not all can hack since than OFW 3.55 versions contain problems of hacking due security systems SONY.

but if X360 can be modded - is it possible to do also for XONE?

cabanaxbox

Juniores
17 Marzo 2016
PSN ID
cabanaxbox
but if X360 can be modded - is it possible to do also for XONE?

XBOX ONE IN TROUBLE MICROSOFT KNOWS
XBOX ONE console had no problems until PES 2017 was announced for sale, the problem that a company depends on customers to do business and it seems that Microsoft this year will lose wishing to edit users of PES the game, however Microsoft has blocked the import of PNG / JPEG formats so if not unlock it, Microsoft is very likely fall this year without users PES, many users threaten to leave Konami and others say they will change to PS4.

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
Deimon19m_