[PES 21] AGGIORNAMENTO Ufficiale Stagione 21/22(Inizio Ottobre)

Kimi85

Prima squadra
Senior Mod
26 Luglio 2017
Are you making young players 16-17 years old?
Gavi and Demir are already in Barcelona Team for example, same for Kayky who is in Manchester City team already.

I followed Transfermarkt list for the main teams, so i put free a lot of young players according Transfermarkt Database. But we are making also players to fill the gap for teams that are missing their players into the squad. It's not easy job and i would like to say thank you to @ghista and @Ronin, and then to @crazy for soccer,@AD77, @AlexYala and many more users that are helping me.

Tell me which players you thought, considering we are finishing to review the last european leagues such as Turkish Super Lig, Scottish Premiership and Russian Premier League :)

gabs

Giovanissimi A
12 Novembre 2013
L'attesa cresce ogni giorno di più... Grazie mille a tutti... Avere un PES completo per poter iniziare una ML a fine settembre non è mai successo..Grandi davvero.. Sarà magnifico..

Principe SM

Prima squadra
15 Dicembre 2019
Quest'anno GRAZIE ai ragazzi che stanno facendo un lavoro straordinario che Konami può solo sognare di fare, sarà ancora più bello fare la Master!

Reactions: fcurtaz e Ronin

theking

Primi Calci
5 Gennaio 2015
Ragazzi per caso l’età dei giocatori rimarrà invariata o sarà aumentata di 1 ? Grazie mille non vediamo l’ora di giocaree

Reactions: gabs

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
ryzen90

Utenti online